Friends With Benefits

Lauren

I was laying in Ace's bed waiting for him to wake up. No we didn't do anything last night even though he wanted to. But we did kiss. It wasn't just any regular kiss. It was passionate kisses.

I felt Ace roll over and look at me. "Why are you up so early?"

I shrugged then sighed. "Ace. What are we?"

"What do you mean what are we?"

"I mean. We both like each other. So what's stopping us from becoming a couple."

"Age. That's what's stopping us. Your underage. I'm a grown man and your a child."

I smacked my lips and was about to get out his bed until he stopped me.

"That's doesn't mean I'm going to stop liking you. Trust me if you were 18 you would be mine no doubt about it girl."

"Whatever." I got out of his bed and went to find my little sister.

I have been spending so much time with Ace, work, and other stuff I haven't had time with her.

"Knock knock." I said walking into her room. She was laying in bed tapping away on her IPad.

"Hey." She looked at me then back down at her device.

"You wanna go get your nails done? Go get your hair done? Or do you wanna go shopping?" I asked as I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Nails sound good."

"Okay be ready in 30 minutes."

I was walking pass Ace's room going to my guest bedroom when I heard him yelling.

"Tisha I have called yo dumbass multiple times. Bring my fucking son back bitch!"He said.

"Ace." I said walking into his room.

"What!" He yelled.

"Tisha took AJ?"

"Yea." He said frustrated.

"Well we gotta call the police." I grabbed my phone.

"NO! The police know me. I gotta' bad reputation in these streets."

"Well are you just gonna let her take him?"

"There is nothing we can do about it right now Lauren."

"But-"

"LAUREN! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!"

I quickly walked out of his room. He needs some time to cool down and that's what I'm going to give him.

"You ready?" I asked Abby.
*

*

*
"So you ready to go back to school tomorrow?" I asked Abby as she got her nails painted a light shade of blue.

"No not really. I like being at home. I get to sleep later than usual."

I laughed. "I know what you mean." I said as I got a French manicure.

"You and Ace. I saw yall kissing last night."

"What? How?"