Seeing Rikki Again (and Meeting Bella)

I don't own H2O: Just Add Water or The Originals. They all belong to their respective creators.

Rebekah is walking down the street holding Hope when she bumps into someone, "Oh my god, I am so sorry!" She apologizes to the person she bumped into.

"It's fine," Says one the girls standing in front of her when the other girl wasn't going to say anything, "Right Rikki?"

"Oh, yeah" The other girl, Rikki, said. "It's perfectly fine," she smiles. Rebekah smiles back and starts to leave when Rikki says something unexpected, "Emma?" Rebekah spins around veins growing under her eyes but they go away quickly.

"How do you know that name?!?" Rebekah repeats some of the first words she said to Hayley when she saw her again while trying not to smile at the memory.

"It's me, Rikki...remember?" Rikki unknowingly repeats Hayley's answer to that question and whispers, "your mermaid friend?"

Rebekah wants to laugh at how this meeting went along with the meeting with Hayley about a year ago. "Right," She says, wanting to change the meeting a little, "Hey Rikki, who's this?" Rebekah nods her head to the other blond while tightening her grip on Hope slightly.

"This is Bella," Rikki replies, "she's a mermaid, like us."

"Nice to meet you, Bella," Rebekah says before Bella says the same thing. "Maybe we should head inside. Hope, here," she motions to Hope, "needs to take her nap soon and if her mother finds out that I'm not treating her right, her and Hope's father might take her away from me." She says before thinking, 'and might kill me like he said he would do if I come back to New Orleans.'

"Of course!" Bella replies the same time Rikki says,

"Wait she's not yours?" Rebekah rolls her eyes while Bella hits Rikki's arm.

"No she's not mine," Rebekah says, "a friend of ours. Maybe I should call her here?"

"'A friend of ours'?" Rikki repeats, and at Rebekah's nod, asks, "Who?"

"Ha-Cleo" Rebekah replies before taking out her phone and dialing Hayley while walking to her apartment with Bella and Rikki following.

"Rebekah?" Hayley says in a panicked voice when she answers, worried about Hope.