The Boys Meet Hope

I don't own H2O: Just Add Water or The Originals. They all belong to their respective creators.

When Rebekah, Rikki, Bella, Will, Lewis, Ash, and Zane came back to Rebekah's apartment, Rebekah invited them all inside and lead them to the living room. Hayley was in the kitchen getting two glasses of blood since she heard everyone come back. So she put the blood in two travel containers and walked into the living room.

"Hey guys," Hayley says smiling while handing Rebekah one of the travel mugs. Then she looks at Lewis, "Lewis."

"Hey Cleo," the girls, along with Will, Ash, and Zane, said.

"Cleo?" Lewis asked with sorrow in his voice.

"What?!?" Hayley snapped.

"Wait," Rikki said, "what's going on here?"

"Ask him," Hayley said bitterly.

"Lewis?" Rebekah asked.

"Well..." Lewis started.

Hayley rolled her eyes and said, "When he came back to Australia after graduation, I found out he was cheating on me with Charlotte." She said Charlotte with distaste before muttering, "I wish that I was a hybrid back then so I could drain her."

Only Rebekah heard the last part and was trying to hide her laughter by saying, "WHAT?!?!" Along with everyone beside Lewis, who looked sheepish, and Hayley, who was trying not to vamp out.

Just then crying from a room nearby was heard. When Hope started crying the girls immediately looked sorry while the boys looked confused.

"What's that noise?" Lewis asked.

Instead of answering him, Hayley ran into the other room, with normal speed, and came back out with Hope trying to get her to calm down by giving her her favorite toy, the wooden knight made by White Oak which used to be Rebekah's and was carved by Hope's father, Niklaus Mikaelson. A few minutes later, Hope was calm and was playing with the wooden knight.

"Who's she?" Zane asked pointing to Hope. Rikki hit him upside the head. "Rikki!"

"This is my niece," Rebekah answered, "and H-Cleo's daughter, Hope."

"Your niece?" Rikki said, "I thought you said she was a friend of yours, Cleo's, daughter before..."

"I did," Rebekah answered. "But I'm her godmother so she's like my niece." What Rebekah wasn't telling them was that Hope actually was her niece in flesh and blood, but she also is her godmother since everyone else, other than the Mikaelson siblings, thought that Hope was a stillborn. The others nod in acknowledgment. Just then, there's a knock on the door.