Returning

I don't own H2O: Just Add Water or The Originals. They all belong to their respective creators.

"You really should be smarter with who you make own the place, little sister." Klaus says before showing his vamp face and biting Lewis.

Many shouts and screams could be heard. But, the most distinctive ones that were heard were Rebekah and Hayley's shouts.

While Rebekah shouts, "NIKLAUS!!!" Hayley shouts something else.

Hayley shouts, "LEWIS!! NO!!"

After Klaus drained Lewis dry, he looks at Hayley and Rebekah smirking, "You both should know by now not to disrespect me. Now I suggest you both come back to New Orleans with me or the rest of your pity little friends die," he growls.

Rebekah and Hayley looked at each other, both knowing what they were going to say. "Fine," they said at the same time.

"WHAT?!? NO!" Rikki said.

"We're sorry Rikki but we have to if we want-" Hayley responds.

"And we do," Rebekah interrupts.

"To keep you all safe," Hayley finishes. "We promise to come back and hang out with you all every few months but we can't stay. Right Emma?"

"Right. Again, we're sorry," Rebekah said looking down and picking up Hope.

"Right then," Klaus said. "Come on little wolf, little sister. We have a flight to catch."

"No Klaus. We're driving my car." Rebekah said.

Klaus glared, "Fine. Let's go."

The girls slowly left the apartment after hugging everyone goodbye, not knowing if it was going to be the last time or not.

The End

I will make a sequel at some point. I need to go through my books that I already have and edit them. And try to finish Mikealson Twins