Questions

I don't own H2O: Just Add Water or The Originals. They all belong to their respective creators.

"OKAY!" Zane shouted, "Who the bloody hell are you?!?" Zane glared at Klaus.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself?" Klaus said. "Niklaus Mikaelson," he smirked.

"Why did you call Emma your little sister?" Ash asked.

"I'll tell you if 'Emma' will let me inside" Klaus answered.

"You're fine answering right there Nik," Rebekah said.

"You're not coming in," Hayley said at the same time Rebekah answered.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Very well," he leaned on the doorframe before continuing, "I called 'Emma' my little sister because she is my sister."

"How is that possible?" Rikki asked. "She only has one brother and it's her little brother Elliot."

Klaus looks at Rebekah and smirks, "Well well well, little sister. Who did you compel to become your family?" Rebekah glared while everyone else, other than Hayley and Klaus, looked confused.

"Emma? What is he talking about?" Will asks.

"Nothing Will," Rebekah says while looking at Klaus with a look that said shut up.

Klaus smirks again before asking, "Got anything to drink 'Bekah?"

"Depends what you want Niklaus," Rebekah responds.

"How about some alcohol..." Rebekah turns around, about to get some alcohol, before Klaus continued. "No, wait. How about some blood," Rebekah glares at Klaus while the others, besides Hayley, look shocked.

"Don't have any blood," Hayley responds.

Klaus scoffed, "Don't be silly, little wolf." Hayley glared at him. "There's blood right there," he points to Rebekah and Hayley's friends. Suddenly, he rushes forwards into the apartment. "Oh, and did I forget to mention that I killed the landlady already?" He smirks.

"Nikl-" Rebekah started before being cut off by Kalus.

"You really should be smarter with who you make own the place, little sister," Klaus says before showing his vamp face and biting Lewis.