Cleo's back!

I don't own H2O: Just Add Water or The Originals. They all belong to their respective creators.

"Rebekah?" Hayley says in a panicked voice when she answers, worries about Hope. 
"What's wrong?!? Is Hope okay?!?! Did your father find you!? What about your mother?!? Are you ok?!?" Hayley asks.

"Cleo," Rebekah says, since it's on speaker, "calm down. Hope's fine. I'm fine. My mother and father aren't here. Isn't my mother with you, Nik, and Elijah anyways?" She rolls her eyes while Rikki and Bella exchange worried glances.

"Right," Hayley sighs relieved, "Then why'd you call me? And why'd you call me Cleo? I haven't gone by that name since a year after you stopped going by Emma."

"I have a few friends of ours," Rebekah responds. "You remember Rikki and Bella, right?"

There's a pause. Then, "Rikki and Bella are with you?"

"Hey Cleo," Rikki says, smiling.

"I'm on my way. Where are you guys?"

"California," Rebekah replies, "I'll tell you where exactly when I know Klaus and Elijah can't listen in and follow you."

"Ok," Hayley says, "see you in about half an hour," then she hangs up.

---------------------------------------------

Half an hour later

Half an hour later, while Hope's taking her nap, there's a knock on the door. "In a sec!" Rebekah says standing up and going to the door. "Hey Cleo," she says before whispering, "let me just get the landlady to invite you in." Hayley nods while Rebekah runs off to get the landlady. "Why don't you let Cleo in, Mrs. Nolan?" Rebekah says to the landlady.

"Why don't you come in Miss. Cleo?" Mrs. Nolan says in a dazed voice. Hayley smiles and slowly walks in before running into the other room with Rebekah following, once she told the landlady to leave.

"Rikki! Bella!" Hayley whisper shouts running up to them.

"Cleo!" Rikki and Bella whisper shout back, hugging Hayley.

Rebekah rolls her eyes, "what am I?" She asks, "Chopped fish?" The others laugh and add Emma into the hug.

For the rest of the night, the girls talked about what's been going on in their lives. Even though Rebekah and Hayley didn't talk about the past 10 years as much as Rikki and Bella did, and when Rebekah and Hayley did, it was limited and mostly lies.