Chapter 5

Landon's POV

As Kat pulled me towards the bar, I felt myself finally calming down. 

The moment she pressed her small body against mine on the dance floor, my heart rate increased rapidly and didn't stop until she had the sense to pull away from me. I was so thankful she pulled away because I sure didn't have the strength to. I was caught up in her sensual movements, her seductive stares, and her soft caresses. 

Before that dance, I thought she was just a high maintenance, nagging, complainer. Sure she was a fiesty little girl but when she brushed her body against mine I couldn't help but notice a softness to her. In a way, her movements seemed confident but yet strained and gentle at the same time. Though she moved erotically and perfectly with me there was a fairy-like quality to it as well. In that one dance, she became everything I didn't think she could be. 

Damn, what the hell. How could one stupid dance make me think so much of her? 

She is something else when she moves. And I'm not going to lie, I would definitely love to feel her move like that against me again. 

We were at the bar already and I just couldn't shake this feeling I had. And I definitely couldn't do anything about the hardness in my trousers. 

What? I'm a man. I love Charlotte, there's no doubt about that. Wait, where is Charlotte? I look around and I don't see her anywhere. Hopefully that dance made her jealous and make her want me back. When Kat and I were dancing, I completely forgot about the purpose of the dance. I was just so captivated by her body and I know I shouldn't have been. But when a sexy girl is moving so damn sensually and erotically against my own body... my body is going to react. Yes, I called Kat sexy. I may not like her or her little attitude but I sure appreciate those curves. 

Under that purple dress is a body most men would kill to get a hold of and I'll admit I was lucky to get a feel. That dress surely didn't do anything for her. With it on, she looked... cute. It didn't show off her curves or that tiny little waist. The only good thing about that dress was that it showed a lot of her very long and lean looking legs. Yeah, she had a killer pair of legs too. Her small height didn't even bother me anymore... if anything, it made me think about what it would be like to just pick her up. 

So yeah... the dress did nothing but make me wish she wasn't wearing it. 

Fuck... what am I thinking? This is just lust... 

But why? Why the hell are my hands and body aching to feel her against me? I can just imagine feeling her soft skin under my finger tips. 

Just when I thought my hard on couldn't get any harder... shit. 

Stop

Stop thinking about her body. 

I took a deep breath and noticed Kat staring blanking at the bar counter. Thank God she hasn't seen the freaking tent in my pants. Jesus, I feel like a damn horny teenage boy. Oh, great idea! What did I think about when I tried to make my boners go away as a teenager? 

Think!

Cars? That could work. I can see it now... my silver Audi R8 GT. Okay... yeah that works. My car. 

I let out a breath and see Kat bite her bottom lip. 

Her in my car.

Straddling me.

Her biting her lip as I kiss down her neck. 

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK. I love Charlotte. I don't even know Kat, I just know her body. 

GRANNY! Okay. Yeah, nothing about Granny is sexy. Granny is old, wrinkly, a family member, and just not someone I will ever think sexually about. Okay, cool.