Chapter 7

TUESDAY 4AM

Landon’s POV

"Kit Kat..." I calmly say not even trying to hide the amusement in my voice.

No reply. 

"Little one..." I say in the same tone. 

No reply again. Even though the room is completely dark, I know she's awake. I can practically hear her fuming with anger. I can't believe what little it takes to get her irritated. Honestly, I wasn't even trying to get her angry when I accidentally slept in her bed. I could've sworn that was the bed she told me to sleep in. But when that tiny little midget landed on my half asleep body I knew I was in for one hell of an argument. No matter what I do or say, Kat seems to have a problem with it. And when she has a problem with it, I can't help but laugh. The expression on her face is just plain priceless. Calling it a scowl would be an understatment. Her hazel eyes are almost completely hidden under her narrowed gaze. Her face scrunches up making her eyebrows turn in slightly making her look angry, it's cute. And then her lips press together into a thin line. I don't know why I find her pain so amusing. Call me a sadist. I don't care. This is the most fun I've had since I landed in Vegas. If messing with her is what it takes for me to get through this trip, I'll do it even if she does irritate me too. 

"Wifey..." I all but sang. 

"What!?" she growled. 

I couldn't help but smile. She was angry. Great, my night just keeps getting better and better. "Oh so that's what you want me to call you." 

"I swear to God Landon if you keep talking, I will cut your dick off like I promised." she threatened. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm terrified of her getting anywhere near my dick but who in their right mind would cut a man's dick off? She'd have to be crazy. Yeah, I know she does seem crazy but she's not that crazy. She's just spitting out empty threats. 

"Kit Kat, the moment you see my monster of a penis, you won't want to do anything but suck me dry." I joked. I never dared to joke with Charlotte like this. Everytime I even tried to say anything crude or suggestive she would either leave the room or break up with me. I didn't really understand why... I was always joking. But with Kat, she actually came back with a response. Though, most of the time it was threats, sometimes she would tease me. It was fun. 

I could tell she was speaking through clenched teeth when she said, "Landon, I'm warning you. Just shut up."

"But wifey, I just want to talk to you." I cooed

"Talk to your so called monster of a penis." she shot back. 

Well.... okay. She told me to talk to my dick so I'll do just that. "Hey there buddy... I know, I know you need some stroking, maybe some licking and sucking but wifey's not in the mood... I'm sorry, but I promise she'll take you long and-" 

I didn't get to finish. Kat switched the nightstand lamp on and was hitting me with a pillow repeatedly before I even had a chance to react. She was standing on the side of the bed aiming the pillow for my face while she said, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I'll never ever in my entire life go anywhere near your tiny penis." 

At first I was letting her hit me because it was cute watching this little girl try to hurt me with a pillow. But when she called my penis tiny I just had to defend myself. I mean... that's the worst thing you could ever call a man's penis. Never ever call it small, cute, or tiny. So without any effort on my part,  I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her body down to the bed. She thrashed to get out of my grip but it was no use I had her firmly planted flat on her back. I straddled her waist and held her wrists above her head easily. Her breathing was ragged and labored but it didn't keep her from glaring at me. My eyes didn't miss the way her chest rose up and down with every breath she took. I can still remember the nice view of her cleavage she gave me when we ate at the cafe earlier. And this time, the view was so much better. From they way she was splayed on her back, her breasts pushed up higher making her looking so much fuller underneath the thin fabric of her v-neck  t-shirt.  Ah, yes. She does have some nice looking boobs.