Epilouge

Author's Note: Thanks for finishing up with this you're amaze balls and I love you. It really means a lot when someone reads my things and it brightens my dad (day*😅😂) seeing other views besides my own. Thanks again and have a great day or which ever day you choose to have😘.

---------------

"Now Nalani, what do we say?"

"Thank you, kind sir," I gritted out. "May I please have some more?"

The Man slowly worked his way into a smile, pouring the water onto the palm of my hand. He waited and I drank. He stared for a second while I savored the smallest bit I had left.

"Thank you, kind sir. May I have some more?"

He poured the water out just out of my reach. The Man held only the blankest look to him. Everything was expressionless.

He leaned over to the cage staring down at me, through the little cutout he made. "It's time for this girl to get some rest. Help me, help you and sleep now."

My breath turned ragged as he slowly started closing the slot. All I could see was the world fading away from me as I watched the images of my housemates on the screens. I wanted to scream , but screaming would do me no good. The Man would only make my cage smaller and I don't need that. All I can do is hope that someone will eventually come save me. I can't stay in this box forever.

Aeron can't last without me, she'd go crazy. The thought of her makes me crazy and sad. I just want my Aeron. I need my Ren. I need my sister.