When I Come Home - 2

DISCLAIMERk: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song or the lyric video to go with the song. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me.

!!!!I CHANGED UP THE FIRST CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!

Three Weeks Later:

Monday, April 13th, BAU Offices

9:24 AM

"Where's Reid?" Was the first thing Garcia asked in the conference room on Monday, the day Spencer's vacation started.

"Reid has decided to take a vacation this week, he will be back next Tuesday. He has a lot of vacation time saved up so he decided to take a break and check on his mother." Hotch replied to the teammates worrying about the youngest member.

"So Spencer's in Vegas?" JJ asked just to clarify.

"Yes, he needed a break. He has been working very hard and needs a break, he hasn't used any of his vacation days since two years ago and has more saved up then all of us combined." He wasn't being untruthful Reid hadn't used any of his vacation days since last seeing his mother and he did have way too many days saved up.

Hotch redirected their attention to the case that was on the screen longer than he wanted it to be. As Garcia started the presentation he remembered that he had agreed to watch the Reid dog while they were on vacation. He thought it would be fun for Jack to have a dog around and see how well he did with one, since the boy kept begging his dad to get him a dog.

Once the presentation, for the Unsub you killed three female redheads who had no connection, had ended Hotch excused himself to call Jessica.

He dialed her number and it rang four times before she picked up, "You got a case." She said immediately.

"Yes," he sighed, "I promised to watch a friend's dog, Bobo if you need I can find somewhere else for the dog to go."

"Aaron, it would be amazing to spend some time with a dog, is there a schedule somewhere?" Hotch heard rustling, and he knew she was looking.

"On the fridge, the dog should be dropped off soon. The family had an early flight and sent him to the groomer before so he could get a cut. The groomers should be dropping him off around noon."

"Okay Aaron, I'll be here with the Jack, we'll take good care of the dog."

"Okay thank you, Jessica I really appreciate it."