When I Come Home - 8

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up, unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me. 

Tuesday, September 5, Brandywine Airport

7:29 PM

Morgan stepped off the airplane with her carry on and made a beeline towards the doors to get out of the small airport. Once she was outside she walked towards a vacant taxi and opened the doors. 

The driver, a male who looked to be about 21, turned around to ask her where she needed to go. "I need to go to Chester County hospital." The young man nodded and turned around in his seat to start driving. 

It took the driver 9 minutes to drive the three miles to the hospital, once he had pulled up in front of the hospital Morgan pulled out 30 dollars and gave it to him. She quickly grabbed her carry on and purse before darting out of the taxi and saying thanks to the driver. She ran inside the doors of the hospital and made her way towards the receptionists desk. 

As she flew towards the receptionist, the woman looked up at Morgan and her eyes widened. She knew what happens when someone walks that fast, they were looking for someone. She sat up and asked Morgan who finally made it to the desk, "Ma'am what can I help you with?"

"I need-" Morgan almost started to cry, "I need-" Morgan couldn't finish her sentence as she broke down in tears. The receptionist stood up, and looked at Morgan. A young man walked up behind her and put a hand on her back.

"We are looking for Athena Gomez," Spencer told the receptionist as Morgan turned around and buried her head in his chest. 

The receptionist, Jenny as her name tag said, sat down and searched on her computer. "Room 217 on the second floor. But only family are allowed right now, it says here her social worker is waiting for a Morgan Reid."

"I'm Morgan," she gestured to her husband, "and this is my husband, Spencer." 

"Okay Ma'am I'll call the doctor down."

"Thank you." Spencer told her before turning to his wife, "The doctor will be down in a minute, then we can take Kitty home. Okay?" Morgan nodded to her husband. 

The couple sat down on some chairs a couple of feet down the hall to wait for the doctor. They waited for two minutes before they heard the elevator, that sat a couple of feet away, open. A doctor stepped out and looked down toward the clipboard that was in hand. She read the papers for a few seconds before looking up, "I'm looking for a Morgan and Spencer Reid." 

Spencer looked towards his wife and stood up with her, he took a hold of her hand. He took a few steps toward the doctor, "That's us, I'm Spencer and this is my wife Morgan. I presume you are Kitty's doctor. How is she doing?"