When I Come Home - 12

Disclaimer: I do not own Criminal Minds or any of the characters. I only own my own OCs which include but aren't limited to, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, Ella Reid, and Kitty Gomez-Reid. All GIFs, songs, videos, or characters from the show have their owners. All that belongs to me is my characters and my storyline, even the cases are made up from myself. All statistics or places I use are made up unless said otherwise in an author note at the ending of the chapter. If there are any mistakes, grammar or otherwise, please let me know. 

Wednesday, September 13, BAU Offices

9:02 AM

Spencer smiled as he talked to JJ about his morning routine with four kids. Jennifer, who had two kids herself, didn't understand how her best friend could make it sound so easy; especially with twice as many kids as her. 

"It took a while to get into a routine with them, especially with summer break just ending. But now that we're back into the school routine everything seems to be going pretty smoothly. Having Ryan and Kitty give us a helping hand with Jason helps us out quite a bit." 

JJ gaped at Spencer, imaging mornings where kids didn't scream and whine every other minute. "That sounds absolutely magical, just this morning Mikey made a tantrum because we wouldn't let him eat the remote's batteries, speaking of we need to tape that. And Henry's sad because none of his kindergarten friends are in his class."

Spencer let out a small laugh shaking his head lightly. "I do not miss those tantrums, god. Ella hasn't had one too bad since the beginning of summer. And I would like to keep it that way. 

Garcia walked up behind the two parents gossiping about their children. "Are you talking about my munchkins without me?"

"They wouldn't be so innocent to you if you had to live with the tantrums." JJ told the self-appointed godmother of all BAU children. 

"Nonsense," Garcia waved away the other blonde, "those little darlings can do no harm."

Reid and JJ share a chuckle, "Well, in that case, you can babysit Henry and Micheal this weekend."

Derek stopped at the desk where the three were talking, he threw an arm over the tech genius and hugged her. "Who's Mamma babysitting this weekend?"

The conversation came to end as Hotch made his way over to the friends. As he walked past them to the conference room, he threw back at them. "We have a case." 

The group of four shared a look as they one by one walked up the tiny steps to the room, where they would be briefed on the case that would take them to Rexburg, Idaho.