When I Come Home - 10

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me.

Monday, September 11, Reid Household

7:35 AM

Morgan sat down at the head of the table with her plate, across from her sat her husband. Her youngest and oldest daughters sat on the side in front of the window.  While Ryan and Jason sat on the other side of the table to eat their breakfast. Morgan looked towards the newest addition in the household. Kitty picked at her breakfast, which consisted of fruits and oatmeal, she seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

Morgan shared a look with her husband and looked towards Kitty, "Honey," she addressed her niece, "are you sure you want to go to school today?"

Kitty looked up towards her aunt and tried to put a smile on her face, "Of course, I need to work on some stuff I am already behind in this school and it's only been one week since the year started. Besides,  Ryan will be there with me." Ryan looked up from her phone to nod along to her cousin's words.

Morgan sighed and looked at Spencer before turning back to Kitty, "Well okay sweetie, if you're sure. But it's almost time for you guys to go, the walk isn't that long. Only 20 minutes with dropping Jason off. So go brush your teeth and start getting ready to go, you need to be out of here by 7:55."

All of the kids, with the exception of Ella, stood up and took their dishes to the sink. Then they ran upstairs to go get ready to leave. She turned to Spencer who was already standing up to help her load the dishwasher. They finished a few minutes later, and the kids had yet to come down. Spencer poured himself another cup off coffee into his travel mug and added his, above recommendation, sugar. Morgan picked up Ella off of the table and followed Spencer towards the entry hall.

In the entry hall, Spencer turned around and gave Morgan a kiss and Ella a kiss on her forehead. As he was about to call out for the rest of the children, they came bounding down the stairs and over to Spencer. He gave them all a forehead kiss and hug before grabbing his messenger bag and waltzing out the door.

Morgan looked at her watch and saw it was almost 7:55. She looked back towards the kids and said, "Okay, grab bags and out the door, we go."

"