Fourteenth Song: MY DYING SENSES - 'A. W.' 1

Komui called all available exorcists to his office to discuss a very important matter regarding to the young lad who then claimed Allen as his 'papa' and now his 'twin'. It brought confusion to everyone. It doesn't make sense at all no matter what angle you look. Indeed, it's impossible and will never be a possible thing to have a twin whose age was ten years younger than you unless he was a parasitic living thing who fed on his host, his twin. But that case is a whole different thing because in order to remove a parasitic twin from its host a person must undergo through operation.

After some minutes of waiting, finally they came including Link who was not with Allen awhile ago.

"Link!" Allen called when Link, who entered last, came in. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages. Though it was a good thing to not have you around me." he whispered the last sentence but it didn't went unheard to Link who twitched his brow in annoyance and continued to walked inside. Ignoring me, huh… Allen thought, a red vein pulsating on his forehead.

Once everyone was settled inside, silence came.

They waited patiently on their seats for someone to explain what was going on. Lou can feel the tension around him and was so anxious about the situation he was in. Who wouldn't when you were at the middle tied up on a chair and surrounded by people who have murderous looks on their faces. In Lou's case.

"Lou…" it was Allen who first spoke. "So, can you tell us how come we are twins?" he asked.

Lou didn't answer immediately but bowed his head which made his icy blue eyes invisible to everyone due to his hair's shadow that covered it.

He sighed and looked up to Allen.

"It all started a week before you found me. The akuma's are chasing me and eventually I got rid out of them. While on my way back home I meet this idiots. They are twins but…I couldn't see any resemblance between them so I guess they are fraternal twins. They have this mischievous looks on their faces so I tried to run away. But before I could they already captured me and told me to pay my debt. I don't really know what they are talking about. They kept yelling 'demon general', 'pay your debt', 'you can't escape this time', and…they kept on calling me in the name that I didn't knew who then. They said it's no use to dye my hair reddish-brown but I told them that it is my natural hair color. We kept on bickering and arguing until they pulled out two bottles and forced me to drink it. They told me that they stole it from the Black Order-"

"WHAAAT!?" they yelled. "BLACK ORDER!?"

"Wait, wait, wait. Who are these people?" Komui asked.

"Please let me finish my tale first before you ask." Lou sighed.

"Ah, right. Sorry."

"Like I said, they stole it from the Black Order, in here. They also told me how they did it. They said the black cat went to the Black Order to retrieve the egg through their new Noah's ark. While everyone was busy fighting they stealthily snuck in and stumbled into a storeroom and found two mysterious bottles. They said they want to try it to the brat girl but has no chance to do it so they did it on me. Before I shrink into this form someone called them but not without leaving me a lead on how to get back to normal. The black haired one said 'You're not him. well, if you want to be normal again just go to the Black Order. Look for someone who wear cream hooded cloak or a clergyman who has silver or gold rose- cross attached on their left chest. And by the way, you really look like him though his hair is white.'"

Everyone fell in silence. Somehow, they knew who are those twins who forced Lou to drink the contents of the bottles. They also knew who was that cat and that egg.