Twenty- Ninth Song: DAWNING

I can hear sounds. It is so nice and gentle I could sleep forever and never wake up, too tired because of the nightmares that keep on haunting me everynight. But now, I think this is the perfect time to sleep...

And if possible...

Never wake up in the bliss...

Neah/ Allen watched the Earl chuckling as he kept dodging the sword. "Neah~ why do you not want to come back~?" The Earl suddenly whined. "I already forgive you." he said.

"Like I said, I'm glad that you love me enough to forgive me, however, my only wish is for you to die." Neah said and Allen added. "I don't have the slightest of idea why Neah betrayed you, but one thing is for sure." He paused as he dodged another sway of the sword, leaped up and stabbed the Earl on his side. The Earl hissed in pain, he clashed his sword against the exorcists and jumped back. "Neah isn't like you." Allen finished his sentence.

"Not like me?" he tilted his head a little. "How? In what way? He killed the family 35 years ago! That means he also killed human! If you don't know, Neah is someone just like me."

"Whatever you mean Earl?" this time, it was Neah. He chamfered, preparing for another attack, releasing his dark matter all over the body. Electric current can be seen flickered here and there as the dark matter started to unite with the innocence in one motion. It pained him, but he had to endure it. When he felt it was enough, he dashed forward, screaming. Adam was prepared and confident that he will be able to block or dodge it when Neah/ Allen suddenly fell flat on the ground, unconscious.

Adam waited for a moment to see if he would stand up or if the 14th and the exorcist planned something called 'trap'. He waited for a longer time until he had had enough. He cautiously approached the white haired teen and nudged him on his cheek with his toe. No responds. Adam crouched down and poked him. Still no responds.

Sighing, Adam stood eyeing the unconscious lad on his feet. He watched his 14th lying unconscious solemnly; a tear fell down from his left eye and wiped it. He wished for nothing but to have Neah back to his side. It was not that too complicated to not grant it to him, but Neah had already made up his mind. But still, call Adam stubborn, he loved him so much that no matter how many times Neah betrayed them he will still welcome the 14th with open arms. That's what family is for, right?

"I guess this is farewell, then? Neah? But I hope to see you again." He said upon raising his sword and pushed it down to stab Neah at the back.

But then again, he was stop by none other than Crown Belt.

The once unconscious gradually stood up, stumbling a little like an amateur puppeteer practicing how to operate a marionette.

"Neah…? Allen…?" Adam inquired.

He was too stunned when he saw that the Crown Clown was controlling the body completely, mask covered the exorcist's face. He didn't fail to notice that the mask looked at him angrily that he thought it growled. Then, without a warning, he felt something on his chest. Averting his gaze from the white haired teen to his chest, he saw that the sword of exorcism was plunged through him. He hadn't the time to register the pain at first until he fell on his back and started screaming like there was no end. His screams were so loud, so agonizing one would think his throat would tear apart.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" he continued in screaming, much louder than before which brought all of the Noahs and Exorcists attentions to him.

The Noahs watched in pure horror as the Millennium Earl trashed in vain. He tried to slash Neah/ Allen with his sword but it only bounced back.

The time seemed to stop. The motions seemed to slow. The dark matter and innocence fused completely. A small gray ball started to materialize, hovering between the Millennium Earl and the Destroyer of Time. Electricity flickered as it gradually grew bigger and bigger. The ball of positive and negative energy continued in growing bigger, so big that engulfed them both and before the watchers knew it…a blinding blast of white light chased out the darkness and a very powerful force sent both Noahs and Exorcists that were watching away about a couple of feet.