chapter 3

CAYDEN'S POV 

" no I really wasn't the one over there I am not lying I swear l-live m-me p-please I will v-vanish away from this earth and never s-show myself to anyone pp-please, " he says stuttering.

" what did you think while betraying us, " Maron said in a deadly voice.

"I a-am s-sorr-r-ryy" he begged with fear in his eyes.

"that you should've thought before breaking the rules," I said after a long time.

 Putting the knife inside the backside of my pocket I pulled out my gun, he gasped and started pleading me but I have no mercy on people who don't take my orders seriously.

" please -" I shot him before he could say anything.

I heard the rushing of footstep nearing the torture room.

"Sir we captured a girl spy, " our guard said who looked in a bad condition.

" What happened to you? " I asked.

" That girl spy looked nicely trained too as she hit me hard, but Sam caught her on time " he explained.

" take her to one of the three wall cells, I will be in charge after that " he nodded.

" AND keep an eye on her, " I said making him nod once more.

"Clean this mess. " I ordered Maron before rushing out to my room. why don't I make a room here?  I can't walk all the way to my room from underground. Yes, I am working underground right now but that doesn't mean I am in mafia or something, yeah it does look like that to many people which give me access to reach the mafia men's or other gangs easily.

 Being a secret agent is not good but I do have my reasons for this. I have to find her. She will be 18 or 19 by now, I have to find her as soon as possible but it seems like she disappeared from the earth without any hint behind. I know she is hidden somewhere, I just have to know how she looks like, it will be easier for me as her name is not giving any details about her. It's been nine years since I have seen her. She deserve every pain and torture I will give her .

Just wait for it Briar Shah, you will regret each and everything you did.

 I will make you regret it.

 Entering my room, I straight away walked into the bathroom, removing my clothes I entered the shower. It feels good in here . But I have to go down again there to meet that spy girl. I don't know why out of all things I became a secret agent when I have my own business which makes millions every hour.

After I changed my clothes into a new pair of clean jeans and T-shirt I made my way downstairs to the basement for meeting the spy.

All the guards I faced looked down with fear. They are scared of me. Who will not be?

 I like it when people are scared of me. This shows me how much of a powerful man I have become.

 But I still need her so I can take my revenge.

  I stood in front of the cell that has three walls each having a door to enter the next. I started to enter the doors and finally reached where the captive is.

The room is not entirely dark but I have to see her face. I walked towards the side of the door and entered the code for the middle light which is dim but enough for me to see her.

 Her face was covered with scarf only showing her eyes which were apparently closed. I moved closer to shake her to wake her up. But as soon I was going to shake her, she opened her eyes. Her eyes were a darker color of green and they are beautiful. I watched her look at me for a whole minute and then she looked around her.