chapter 11

BRIAR'S POV

It was an hour ride to his house which I must say is something I wouldn't have even imagined , its so huge and he said it's a small house . Its so beautifully build and the combination of colors are amazing just like Cayden's personality , white , brown and black . I  knew well enough that he is extremely rich but this extreme is too much to handle .

Right now I am standing inside the house -mansion . Yes . It's a huge mansion that a princess will have . I don't even deserve sympathy from anyone and here I am getting a whole mansion with the worlds most wanted man , for whom any girl will die , impress him with anything they have . But I am lucky to have that one person only to myself , kidnapped or not , deserve hatred or something more worse but right now all that matters is his being all mine . Yep . Something that I can say as mine .

I know what we did is wrong or more worse If I say . But what is done is done , I can't change anything about it . I don't know what it feels like to be safe but if its what I feel right now then I swear safe Is what I will always want to be feeling the whole my life .

His being near makes me feel very secure , a wired feeling always bubbling inside the pit of my stomach which makes me feel  happy and nervous in its own twisted way .

Cayden is talking to a guard and I can't help but feel more happy that this all is not a dream . Me being here is all real and no ones going to hurt me , no ones going to break me with their words behind my back . No , nothing like that .

" hey " Cayden whispered coming towards me . A small smile starts to form near my mouth at the sight of  him . " am I that hot ." he continues smirking . Wait . He smirked again , what's gotten into him ? I never saw him smirking . Where's the sweet man and from where did this man come from .

" frowning ? Hmm thinking real hard about me aren't you ? " he smirks continuously , a hint of mischief and something I can't relate was clearly shining in his eyes . " what's gotten into you ?" I asked at last . This time his smirk grew extra wide and with that he moves nearer to me . I instantly looked on the side ways where the guard was standing , searching of any sign of him but found him nowhere . Cayden's hands rested on my waist with his head tilted more down in order to look at me clearly . " why do you say that ? " he asked now pouting . " you s-smirk ? Ugh .. i mean you never smirked before and smiled always , so what's with the smirk now ? " I asked feeling his hands press harder around my waist . He leans closer digging his face In my hair while his pointed nose trailed around the side curve of my neck . My breaths quickened as I felt his hot breath on my neck . A different type of shiver from allover my body went directly towards my toes , an high intensive electric shock was charged in my body which wanted him to go on and on with whatever he was wishing to do . I wanted him to kiss me , kiss me harder and never let go after that .

 His tongue trailed the same way all around my neck's side , stopping just below my ear he places a soft kiss there and bites on my ear while sucking it . A loud moan escaped my mouth . But he stopped and moved back , his eyes showing pure need , lust , desire and something else . " come let me show you our room ." he says this time smiling .

We move upward on the staircase which seems endless . Cayden's hand was holding mine , our hands fitted so perfectly like it was always meant to be this way . After which felt like a journey we came in front of a dark brown huge door  , Cayden opens the door and bows down in order to let me enter first . The room is  quite spacious too . The furniture is dark brown and there's one balcony attached with it too . " do you like it ? " I hear Cayden ask from behind me . Unable to say anything because of the shockingly beautiful room I just nod while giving him my sincere smile . He turns to close the door from behind and comes closer which again arises some tickling electricity in my whole body . His eyes where the same as before , full of desire , a darker shade of blue and in which I can get lost as easily as floating of plastic on water .

Standing just some centimeters away he pulls my hair to the side of my neck and with the other hand he opens the zip of my dress from behind , his fingers trailing down with the zip so sensually that I could moan  . Not once did I break the eye contact with him . I just couldn't , his eyes where shouting a thousand words that it was hard to miss any of them .

 He turns me around , pushing the white dress away from my body , trails his tongue on my back neck like tasting me . Biting and nibbling on the side of my neck which will surely leave a mark . My dress falls directly on the floor living me only in my under garments , I wore black net undies with a black net bra which can show  everything . 

 My nipples hardened because of the sudden hit of cold air , Cayden pressed more closer from behind me still kissing my neck

 My nipples hardened because of the sudden hit of cold air , Cayden pressed more closer from behind me still kissing my neck . " I need you ." he whispered in a dark and hard voice which clearly wanted control . I saw him sitting on his knees from the side of my eyes , with his hands on my hips he turns me around , my belly button faced him and he wasted no time in thinking before kissing and sucking my waist . My fingers pressed on his scalp forcing him more closer , my breaths harsh and fast . He moves down towards my private area still kissing me , just  before he could reach the main part he stands up . Ugh . Why ? I fucking need him so bad and he stops every time in the middle living me helplessly in need .

My body ached for his lips to again explore my body like he did just now but his smirk confused me . Pushing me towards a nearby wall he claims my lips in a very hot and needy kiss . It felt like he wanted to say something with that dominating kiss , our tongues fought with each other .

I never wanted to be touched my anyone but that time that instant I understood that my body craved Cayden's touch no matter what . His touch is like fire to flame , can't stop and never want to stop . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I TRIED TO WRITE MOST . WILL BE UPDATING NEXT THURSDAY .

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM IF YOUR THERE , IT WILL NOT ONLY LET YOU BE IN CONTACT WITH ME BUT ALSO BE AWARE BOUT THE  NEXT UPDATES :) 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT .

~rashk