chapter 23

BRIAR'S POV

" I love you . " finally I have said those words . Finally . His eyes bulged out like they have seen something he wasn't expecting to , well yeah he didn't expect me to say this . Even I didn't expected me to say anything like this to anyone . But as I have discovered this love for him , I can't deny it and there is no use of denying something I know is important to me .

I don't expect him to say them back but I feel at ease after I have said all that was heavy on my heart .

He wasn't even saying anything and that's what's irritating me . I mean its not something huge . Is it ?

" W-why ? " his voice came out which felt like after centuries . But what does he mean by WHY ?? I looked at him trying to understand him but there's no use because he looks troubled himself . Its like he didn't want me to say this or maybe he wants me to take these words back . Why will I do that ? Is he thinking I am lying ?

" I am not lying . In fact I haven't said stuffs like these to anyone " I answered feeling sad that he thought I am lying . Why will he think like that ? His face changed but I couldn't understand what does that new expression means . I just kept looking trying to figure out what's the matter .

" I didn't mean that your lying . I am asking you why do you think that your in love with me ? " he said holding on to my arms . What does that supposed to mean ? I like him - I love him and is there any specific way of telling that ? But in the movies I have seen they don't use any special technique to say this .

" umm.. I don't know , I just know that I can't live without you . And I like it when u care about me . I like it when you look at me with care and concern . I like all of you being with me . You changed my everything . I am no more scared of what will happen with me when I meet Lillie's family . I have never felt this way with anyone before . And I think this is what love is . Isn't it ? "

I said all of it what makes me think I love him . There was a wired type of emotion in his eyes but it changed into pure happiness . He engulfed me into his embrace without saying anything .

" You believe me yeah ? " I asked him even thought I don't want to .

" I believe you with all my heart . " he said before throwing me over his shoulder . I squealed but couldn't stop my self from giggling . He carried me to our room throwing me on bed and then hovered over on top me of me .

He smiled before leaning down and capturing my lips in to a soulful kiss . I kissed him back with the same intensive passion . Breaking the kiss he trailed kisses all over my neck while opening up my straps from behind and taking off my clothes in all hurry . I helped him remove his shirt with the same speed .

He thrust in me without wasting anytime . We moved in the heated passion for the whole evening before cuddling and sleeping without having dinner .

If my confessions can give me this much pleasures after words then I think I will have to confess my love for him everyday .

" Its okay leave that book here , I will buy you lots when we get back to New York . Now lets go . " Cayden pushed me softly towards the car but I wanted to stay here for longer . It felt like a dream living in here . I confessed him here , he opened up to me here . Something in me says I will not come here again .

I wish I could stay here forever .

The flight again was very tiring but at least like last time Cayden wasn't all time busy with work . He was avoiding all the business since I met that accident . I like all of this attention I am getting .