Chapter 36

BRIAR'S POV

Life is bad. I know. I experienced it a lot of times. But this time-

I walked in all my glory towards Aron after saying thanks to Cayden.

And if you guys know that I just puked then you'll understand how wrong this step of mine is.

It's final I'm dying.

The most embarrassing part was that Aron didn't even complain. He fucking kissed me back. Like seriously?

Cayden just stomped out of the room and when he went I broke off the kiss. That's when I realized what I did. And guess what? Now, this asshole is continuously making facing to remind me what I did. Did I tell him to kiss me back?

" Don't ever kiss me after you puke." he said jokingly for the thousandth time now. Ugh.

" Go away will you?" I pushed him away from my bed. I am back to the bed with glucose tubes attached to my hands. The meetings are tomorrow morning and I think I will be fine until then. I stroked my small bump which is still not visible clearly.

" He looked worried when you fell you know?" Aron spoke after a bit of silence. I know who's he talking about. But I don't care anymore. I just hummed and ignored more conversations on his topic.

Later that evening I was discharged from the hospital with serious health care instructions by the doctor. My hospital bills were paid by Cayden it seems. What's he into now?

He was even here when I was leaving with Aron... he looked from a distance without coming to talk with me.

" Does he know about my pregnancy?" we were in Aron's car. He was driving silently and this type of silence is always nice with him.

" No. I made sure of that." he replied.

" Thanks. But why are you so much concerned about this whole thing? I know it MIGHT be because I'm your secretary but you won't do this much if that's the reason. Don't tell me you are doing this out of pity. " I asked all of this in a tired soft voice... or maybe it came out that way. He didn't answer. We were silent again. It seems like he was thinking. Thinking deeply.

I'm hungry.

Pig.

Shut up!

Ugh... I can't stop my cravings for eating something all the time.

We stopped at a nearby restaurant and ordered food to be packed for us. Everything was smooth until I noticed a familiar car not so much far from ours. Weird. I sat in the car later without thinking much and opened the packets to just have some of what's inside.

" He's following us." Aron spoke. What? Who?

"Who?" I asked in confusion. He turned his green eyes towards me. And I understood what he meant. I sat in my seat without saying anything else. So that familiar car is his.

What he wants?

You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the shortest chapter ever. I'm really sorry for this. but I will be busy soon again. I will try my very best to upload as soon as possible the next chapters.

Vote and comment.

 Do let me know what you think is going to happen. 

~rashke