11

The three of us switched between pacing the room, sitting, or sprawling across each other on the bed. No matter what we did, it was in silence.

     I currently stood across the room facing the wall and tracing a design on the wall with my finger. I heard my door open but didn't bother to look and inspect it.

     "Konida," I lifted my head at the Nadias voice but didn't look in her direction, "It's for you."

     I turned my head slightly to see who it was, saw who and turned back.

     "Koni?" The voice said and I could imagine the frown on her face.

     I continued tracing the design of the wall, anger growing back inside of me.

     "Koni, look, I'm sorry.." She paused and took a few steps, "I'm sorry for what I said.."

     She continued stepping towards me, slowly but surely making her way to me. I balled my hand in a fist out of anger and lightly placed my forehead onto the wall.

     "Konida? I know you're mad.. I'd be mad too," she was right behind me and it took all of my strength to not turn and hit her.

     "Go away."

     "I-I.. Koni. I'm sorry, okay."

     My anger reached a point where I couldn't control it, I felt tears prick at my eyes begging to be set free. I stopped trying to control the anger.

     I let every drop of anger out as I turned. The anger I held for Jace, for Capri, for this world, for the bandits who killed the twins dad, for the girl who killed Snos sister. It all poured into Ivris. All with one hit.

     She stumbled back, surprise painted on her face; that is, under the quickly forming bruise.

     "You only like my presence because you want to use me for your stupid plan," I yelled, the tears no longer able to hold back, "That's the only reason you came for me back at the southerners and you and I both know that."

     "N-No. Koni, it's not like that anymore. You're a great person and this thing going on right now is killing me. I want to be your friend, I'm sorry, Koni."

     "Sorry doesn't mean shit," I nearly growled as I brushed past her and slammed the door on my way out.

     Sno grabbed my arm before I could start walking down the stairs.

     He looked at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes, before replacing it with boredom, "You have a meeting to attend."

     "Take me away then," I bowed to him in the most sarcastic way possible.

     "Alright then needy princess."

     "Don't call me princess."

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

     I sat down on a couch in a room that held only a few people. I tried to keep my face as angry and intimidating  at possible to keep them all away from me.

     I watched as people I hadn't met yet walked into the room and sat with people they knew.

     I was the fifth person to enter the room. The people who had already been there included Ivory, Darren, and Kale. The other was a woman whom I had not yet met, but I assumed she was very close with Ivory.

     The woman had red hair and green eyes and sat very near Ivory. She wore glasses which seemed as though they had been broken and fixed too many times to count. Her hair stopped shoulder length and fell over a scar that dressed her left shoulder down to right above her sternum.

     She swiped her bangs which shown yet another scar right at her hairline. It was smaller than the one on her chest but still present. Her face covered in freckles and, like me, looked as hateful as possible.

     Sno sat in a corner looking at a fake potted plant. He hadn't said a word since entering the room and neither had I. The only voices that could be heard were Darren and Kale discussing their future child. I couldn't care less so I quickly tuned them out.

     The door opened and in came a few more people I had yet to meet. This time it was 2 males, who sat down on the floor in front of Ivory.

     The larger male who sat on the left had sandy blonde hair that reflected Ivris's and bright green eyes. He had a bright smile and some stubble coming in.

     The smaller male was a different story, he looked hyperactive, over excited, childish. His dark brown hair was a mess and his grey eyes were filled with happiness.

     There was tension in the air and it didn't take an idiot to see it. I didn't know why but I could easily see the sandy blonde continuously glaring over at Sno. He glared at him but Sno either didn't notice or didn't care.

     After a while more people entered the room and sat down on separate couches. There was 1 male and 2 females. One female with brown curly hair sat next to the red haired female, who now that I looked more was smaller than everyone else in the height department.

     Curly Brown Hair carried an attitude of anger and sadness. She seemed as if she wanted to stay universes away from the people she had entered with.

     A girl with long, straight brown hair in a pony tail moved from her place on the couch to pace around the room. Like Curly Brown Hair she had a look of anger but lacked the look of sadness.

     The male that entered the room with them sat on the same couch as me and it took everything not to growl at him to get away. But he wisely sat as far as he could on the couch from me. His long brown hair covered his eyes but I could easily see how he kept looking over at the red hair woman.

     "Is everyone like in love with that mystery woman? Or am I missing something?" I asked myself in my head, wanting desperately to know what I was obviously missing.

     The last three to arrive were Nadia, Nirav and Ivris. Nadia sat on the arm of the couch next to my head. Nirav simply spilled himself onto the couch, right next to me. Ivris, donned with a bruise on her cheek, sat as far as possible from me.

     Ivory clapped her hands and anyone standing, or sitting on the floor instantly took a seat on one of the many assortments or anywhere possible.

     I assumed the meeting was to begin soon.