21

Once again my little group I had formed was back together. Nadia, Nirav and Ivris. This time we were accomanied by a new person, trained by Sno in a short time and forced into our group. We sat in the Westerners, patiently awaiting for the final 2 members of our group.

     Nearly a year had passed since Badens death. Soon after returning to the Northerners Nadia and I met up with Ivris, Nirav and the new person who at the time we had yet to meet.

     Sno stood near the door, eying the hall and stairway as he waited for the others. He quickly got annoyed of Ivris and I and resorted to standing as far away from us as possible. Nadia and Nirav walked in together and stood near Ivris and I. Shocked to see us together.

     "What happened here?" Nirav spoke, his voice laced with surprise.

     "Who drugged Konida?" Nadia laughed skeptically as she took in how we weren't continents apart.

     "Relax, we made up," I smiled at Nadia and Nirav.

     "I'm here," a voice announced itself, "Hey Flake."

     The voice was greeted with a growl that was distinctly from Sno. I tured to look at the stranger as Nirav put a hand on my shoulder, "That's Genevieve but she's very persistent on being called Vie."

     She has short red hair that was just lomg enough to hide her eyes, quite tall and thin and she wore an outfit that made her look like someone from the army before the Fall. She approached Sno with a confident but guarded attitude very similar to his.

     "Hello, Vie," Sno greeted her as she saluted him, "Are you ready to go?"

     "Yes, sir."

     With that Sno opened the door to release us into the outside world on a mission to lead the Westerners.

     That is where we are a year later. We're leading, patiently waiting for Vie and Bradley so we can begin a trial.

     A door was opened, followed by footsteps and chaors moving as the 2 finally arrived and took their seats.

     "Bring him in," Ivris announced easily, authority ringing from her voice to echo around the walls.

     "Have you made any stange trades as of lately?" Bradley asked as soon as the man was securely in place in front of us.

     "N-no?"

     "Odd," Bradley moved from his seat to circle the man. He moved to a box that sat next to him and reached inside, "Then why would you have this on your person if you didn't make any strange deals or trades?"

     "I-I can expla-"

     "Shut it, what'd you sell it for?"

     "Sell wh-what?"

     "Your soul you bumbling idiot. What'd you sell it for, how long do you have?"

     "S-she didn't say anything about losing my soul. I-I don't know how long I have."

     "What. Did. You. Sell. For."

     "The oceans. I asked for them to rise rapidly. To drown the population, kill tbe earth," a manic laugh escaped the mans lips, "You're all gonna die."

     "Who'd you sell to?"

     "Some purple girl. She had dark purple skin and darker purple hair," he laughed again, "She came out of this shiny jar. Said I could have anything I wanted free of charge."

     Vie's eyes widened, "Get him out."

     When no one responded quickly enough she stood, slammed her fists on the table and yelled, "I said get him the fuck out."