Chapter 11

Miki's POV

"Cook?" he asked as he tilt his head

I needed someone to protect my family from harm, also needed someone to satisfy my curiosity, to hide my intelligence but to spread, and someone to cook for me. Plus he has to keep it a secret. 5 bird with one stone. The only disadvantage is I have to get up and work.

I just smiled at him and sleepily nod. It's time for my nap time after all. 

"Don't worry, I will be the one teaching you. After all, the taste of the foods I ate everyday is the worst. I can cook delicious food but too lazy to do it everyday. It disturbs my nap" I replied him lazily.

"I get the first and second conditions but not so at the third. What am I, a butler? a chef?"

He has some brains. As expected from a noble. I guess I have to be frank on him too.

"Just answer if you want it or not. All conditions must be accepted. If you don't want to, then just say no"

I am already lying at a couch. I am very sleepy right now

"If you can teach me, why can't you cook?"

"Teaching is easy. Requires two and a half years to teach while cooking is forever"

"But still--"

Sheesh.... you are becoming a talkative one.

"I am giving you a valuable one, the one I am asking is pretty easy. I want an answer, yes or no? If no then I'll be teaching you what they normally teach... If yes, *yawn* then I will teach you the very vulnerable knowledge"

"..... Fine, I'll accept it" 

Luke finally accepted my conditions. 

"We'll start by tomorrow ...*yawn* I'll sleep for now..."

He nods then he returns to the book he was reading.

Negotiations, complete.... sleep time...

***

After a few hours, my siblings came back from their school. Luke was called by father and I was asked by father to act like I didn't know him.

Anyway, Luke was introduced to my sibling and me as my relative from my mother. He also said that he will be living in this house as our brother.

*Sigh* Why do I have to attend again?

Ani is happy though it doesn't show in his face, while nee-sama is very happy  to have a little brother. To be exact, she became a bro-con on Luke and a sis-con on me.

I wish nee-sama stop this.

Father only teaches Luke when only my siblings are here. While at day, when my siblings are at school, I am the one teaching him.

It was easy. I only needed two and a half years to teach him until the university level.

Of course, I also thought him how to cook three times a day. Food is my priority after all.

And every time father teaches him, father keeps proclaiming that Luke is a prodigy. Even ani and nee-sama. Nee-sama dotes us a lot.

I am an exception in practicing swordsmanship, by the way. I don't know why, but father exempted me.