Epilogue

Miki's POV

I slept for one week already since that day. It seems my life gone back to normal like when I was a kid. But today is different.

I have to go on a journey, finding the pieces to break this curse.

Fate is cruel, trusting someone like me and not someone else... I'm tired, you know? I want to lay down and rest, not be energetic and travel the world by foot or carriage.

This is why I hate fantasy stuff that revolves around in the past. I rather go to a peaceful advanced future where I can only lay down on my bed, sleep, read, and eat. 

"I don't want to go.... it's boring...."

"Don't worry, I'm here. I will be the one taking care of you making sure that you can peacefully sleep, and eat healthy foods. I feel like a mother raising a kid, more like, a servant"

Now is the time you feel like that? You have been my servant since my past life. Though, you are trying to deny it.

"Because you are my servant" I gave him a blunt reply

"......" 

I gave him a glance, 'are you not?'

No matter how he tries to deny, the way he is doing, he acts like a devoted servant. Sheesh, he's trying to deny yet he is so proud in what is he doing. 

I looked at him as he tries to think refusal words. Trying to reject it is lame. But then, I got a feeling he wanted to question me on something.

"Other than you are my servant and my stalker, what is it that you wanted to ask?"

"Hey! I never became your stalker! I never even stalked you in our past life! I always wanted to ask this but why are you calling me like that?! People will misunderstand it!"

What? You never knew you are a stalker? That's just great. 

"Because you knew my personality, when I need something and you are always there when I need you. Tell me, if it's not the fact that you are my stalker, what is it? No people can just pop up anywhere when someone needs help"

Now, you know you are a stalker. 

"First of all, I knew you in our past life since we were a kid. And I have a sixth sense that helps me to know if you are in trouble. So basically, I am not a stalker!"

I get the first part but not the second part. Is there something like that? Whatever, I don't get things like that. It makes my head burns. I'm too lazy to think.

Still, you are a stalker. I don't want to talk pointlessly when I already marked you one.

"So what's the other question?"

I turned back to the original topic, not accepting the fact he is not a stalker.

"Eh? T-the other question? Ah... Should I ask it?" his face blushed upon I asked him.

Shouldn't a girl blush instead of a boy? Ian what are you blushing about? It's make me irritated for some reason.

I gave him a face that he should with a smile, expressing I'm interested.

"The thing is... what do you think of Luke?.... and also... what do you think of.... me" he said with shy expression and a blush on his face. 

Just looking at him makes me feel like a failure as a female. No, it's just my problem for being an emotionless person. Whatever, as if I need it yet.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna fall in love. Though, I wish I will never fall in love. All my 'to do list' (sleep, eat and read) will be disturbed.

Without thinking what I think about them, I automatically reply,