Chapter 18

Miki's POV

What a pain.... This is why I hate outside. I have always run into a trouble whenever I go outside... 

To think I've been kidnapped.....

.

.

.

Should I panic? As if I can.... Right now, all I want to do is sleep.... Well, Luke isn't doing he's job well....

All I remember is escaping from Luke and in a moment, someone kidnapped me....

I'm too lazy to think at that time.... I'll be fine.... He'll definitely save me no matter what.... If ever problem comes, I'll just do my best to buy some time....

It's a pain to move after all....

I did teach him but I wish he would be faster to rescue me..... It's been three minutes after all...

Did he forgot me?? Maybe... but my head hurts that I really want to sleep...

I know people shouldn't sleep right now.... But I really want to sleep even if I am kidnapped...

*Yawn*

Good night...

Luke's POV

Really.... This is really a pain...

"Wahhhh!!!!!!  S-stay back!!!" 

*slash*

"Where is she? I'm gonna massacre you all if you don't " I said with a large killing intent

"K-Kill the girl!! Kill her!! At least make him suffer a--! Guaahhh!!!"

I attacked him with my sword before I let him finish.

I contacted my clones to find her whereabouts to retrieve her. 

Even though I told her to not to separate from me since it's very dangerous outside. 

I got a message through a telepathy from one of my clones.

[ Master, she is found. She is sleeping very peacefully out of all this commotion ]

What? Are you kidding me? Well, that is very much like her. She entrust everything to me. I better teach her a lesson again *sigh*

[ Protect her and bring her to me. Kill all those things whoever gets in your way ]

[ Yes, master ]

I turned to back my attention to them and give a murderous  aura.

"At a second thought, I'll massacre you all. You really get in my nervse"

I cast [ Deposition ] a magic that I learned from Miki. All of them turned into nothing before my eyes.

As if I'll let you touch my family. I'm not gonna lost my family again. Especially her...

***

We left that place clean without a trace of blood. 

I laid Miki on her bed and waited for her to wake up.

'Really.... you really like to make trouble. More like do what you want' I thought as I stroke her head

"Mm.... Who's there??"

I remove my hand from her as soon as I heard her voice

"You have wake up already. You really do like making trouble" I said so with a gentle smile

She stared at me. I think I annoyed her

"Your smile really makes me angry. How can you... be mischievous on the inside while *yawn* perfectly fine on the outside??"

What? 

"You're late. I expected you to come early... Like 5 minutes after I've been kidnapped "

You should know I can't  do that. You expected a lot from me. It is too inhumane.

"It's your fault to be kidnapped by them. I even told you to not stay away from me"

"Really... you're  smile really annoys me... I'll sleep... *yawn*"

Does my smile really annoys you? Is what I wanted to say but I held back and just return with a smile.

"Yes, yes. I understand" 

She just roll over her eyes and sleep again. She really has a low EQ. She even misunderstood my feelings. She get too much sleep I guess.

She doesn't even know how many times I protected her from harm. I guess the society really hates her. Well, that's what she wanted to happen.

[ Master, I have tract down the perpetrator of this case. He seems to be a leader among the thieves you took down ]

[ I see.... eradicate them all. I gave them a chance and they wasted it. They should know what would happen if they mess with me ]

***

That was hard. It took me 4 times to rewrite all this. My ideas are going crazy as ever...

What Luke said is true. Miki is very not good with emotions. She adjust too much time of her time by herself. And also she hate on focusing on something too much. Bad things happen whenever she did, like today.