Chapter 20

Sorry for the late update. I have a lot of school activities to do even at my house that me and my sister are going to die. I am really sorry for the late update

***

Miki's POV

"So, master Luke... what are the things you like?" Theresa happily asked Luke. 

I thought she was supposed to be a cold woman but I guess the society is wrong. She may look cold on the outside, but on the inside... I guess she is not.

No, it is only in front of Luke. From the way of her attitude, she is very cold and senile to others. But this is the first time Luke met her... how could she fell in love with Luke? Did she heard him as a famous prodigy???

"Nothing" Luke coldly rejected her. Now, that I think about it, Luke is always cold to others except us.

This is my first time seeing Luke interact with another noble. Well, I spent my time lock up.

Also, this is my first time to see another noble for more than 5 years. Another reason is because of father. And me, what else.

Father and his friend excuse themselves leaving them alone. They were both creepily smiling that I don't care what's wrong with them anymore.

Well, whatever...

Since I have a very low presence, I was able to run back to my room. Theresa's focus is on Luke so I was able to get back to my sleep.

But as soon as I came back to my room, I cannot sleep. I repeat, I CANNOT SLEEP. But why is that a little while ago, I was sleepy...?? Is this the legendary "I am sleepy but later I am not"? No... I want my sleep back...

I guess, this is the result for sleeping four whole days..... 

Now, I'm bored....

What should I do....

I want to play with father and his friend.... but too much hard work... Also, I'll definitely get a scold from father...

Whatever, I'll just make some frappe. But I need some ingredients.... I cannot send the owl since it will definitely attract some attention....

I'll guess I'll be the one who will going down. It's a nice exercise after all...

***

Theresa's POV

What should I do? Master Luke is very quite persistent.... No matter what I say, he ignores. I thought I could ask him about the contracts of magical beast.

Luke Linux is a very mysterious person. He was able to invent a theory about the transfer magic at the same time, a flying magic at a young age. Aside from being adopted from the Linux family, there is no record of him.

I cannot penetrate him with my smile. Even though I admire him with all of my heart. 

I gave up. I guess I have to revert back to my original personality..

"Since master Luke doesn't like talking then please excuse this one. This one hates silence when talking with a person. This one should just roam this mansion but will not go deeper in it" I said, reverting back to my original self.

I thought he will stop me but he didn't. He really doesn't care a lady's heart? How frustrating.

Previously, my attitude change because I admire him. But since he won't talk, I rather go tour around this mansion.

But... I know this thing isn't supposed to happen. I know I should continue to talk more with him in order to befriend with him...

But, I'm not her. I am not the old Theresa who's only focus is to build connections with the other nobles.

I know in my heart I really like Luke because of his cool personality. But no matter what all the thing he does is very cool.

 Wait...

.

.

I am lost.

I am so focus on my thoughts that I don't know where I am. There is no servants around here.... What should I do?

But why is there no servants around here? This place is a little bit dusty. Shouldn't the servants clean this place?

Suddenly, I heard a lazy(?) voice in front of me

"Ahh.... finally I got all the ingredients....."

A girl whose hair and eyes' are black.

'Impossible!' I thought

I mean there is no way in this world that black hair and black eyes exist! 

Without a moment, my mouth opened itself

"You. Who are you?"