Love Him Again

Female version of firestorm = Hothead

;)

"Cisco, tell me you have something!" Barry's voice boomed over the intercom. 

"Yeah I do, if you run around hothead, you will be able to take away her oxygen, extinguishing the fire." Cisco responded.

"Got it."

"Come on Barry, you can't stop, give up. You can't change me." Hothead intimidated.

"I'm not giving up on you, not yet, Y/n I know you're still in there." 

"Y/n is gone, only Hothead reigns in this petite body of hers."

"Just let her go."

"No can do Allen."

Her hands ignited, fire burst, all thrown at him with the Flash dodging all. Hothead grew frustrated, she broke her fuse, she possessed a blast, hotter than molten lava, more severe than the sun's burn an it all hit Barry. 

He limps back to his feet, "I don't want to hurt you Y/n."

"Y/n is gone!" Hothead shouted in a demonic voice. 

Barry quickened his speed and ran laps around her, she fell to the ground, clutching her throat, begging for oxygen. Her voice spoke, not the one of Hothead but the one of Y/n.

"Please stop." 

Barry knew better than to stop, it was all an illusion, soon she collapsed on the floor. Bridal style, Barry held her in his arms, kissed her hot forehead and ran back the STAR Labs determined to fix the mess of what the particle accelerator created, determined to get you back to normal, determined to make you love him again. 

;)