I Love You

YUUUUSSSUSSUSUSUUSUSUSUUS

YUUUUSSSUSSUSUSUUSUSUSUUS. ALSOOOOO:- happy imagine to please you guys from my last terrible update. 

;)

"Cisco, can you search any faster?" Barry's voice was filled with annoyance at his best friend that was clearly doing his best. 

"Barry, I am trying okay. If you think it's too easy then why don't you do it yourself?" Cisco shook his head and turned back to the computer once more. 

"I'm sorry. Why did I have to be so stupid?!"

"Calm down Bare. You didn't know how she was going to react." Caitlin tried to pacify the nervous and trembling Barry with slightly soothing back rubs. 

"I know, I know but I knew she wasn't ready. I just felt like I forced her into everything." 

"You didn't force her Barry, she loves you, it's just a little hard for her to admit because of her past. You have to understand that." 

"Caitlin, I know. I didn't want her to say it back, I just needed to let her know. I haven't loved anyone the way I loved her, she's special, I can't lose her, I just can't." Barry slid down one of the near walls in the hallway near the cortex and silently cried as he searched through his phone looking at old goofy pictures of the two of them to pass some time. 

"Barry! We have her she's in the old abandoned warehouse among 6th, 5th and Main."

Barry wasted no time with locating Cisco's directions and surely, there Y/n was tied up in a chair holding onto her phone with the stress signal on. 

Her eyes relaxed when he sped up to and untied her. His hands wrapped around her body in a protecting hug, one that she missed for three days. 

"I love you." 

He thought he heard wrong, he thought it was all his imagination but she said it again, "I love you."

;)