Pain

He looks sooooo cuuutteeeee

;)

The rain pounds against the rooftop, the atmosphere tense and cold as he stands drenched in rain on your doorstep with tear stained eyes and a bouquet of flowers. This seemed too much like a routine and each time, it ended where you would turn him down and then the other day, he would return even worse, by now, you were beyond annoyed at it. 

"Please Y/n." It's different from his usual starting, " I can't live without you." 

"Then why aren't you dead yet?" 

"Please... don't be like this." 

"You lost me a long time ago Barry." 

"Y/n please, I know it was a mistake but trust me, it happened by accident." He was practically shaking at this point. 

"You've lost all of my trust when you slept with Patty." Your voice was cold, menacing, something that made his heart pound against his chest with fear. 

His foot still remained in the doorway stopping it from closing for he was not finished but you saw no need to continue with the conversation. 

"Perhaps you don't understand Barry. Let me help you. You hurt me, I forgive you but I will not forget. I just can't be with you anymore and I don't care if you understand or not." 

"Please Y/n." That's all he had to say, all he had to offer her but she wasn't buying it, she wasn't going to put her heart in any more pain that it couldn't handle. 

"I gave you my all Barry, I guess you couldn't do the same." 

Silence. You took that as your answer and gently closed the door in his face. You could still sense him on the other side, he was refusing to move. All that could be heard was the collision of the raindrops on the floor and the breaking of his heart. There was no guilt tearing yours down, it was finally mending after two weeks, you wanted him to feel your pain, the pain that he caused for that's all he deserved;pain.  

;)