Make Her Happy

;)

;)

"I'm so sorry baby but I have to go, I promise we will do whatever you want when I come home, yes even cuddle with snacks,bye baby, I love you." Barry rolled his eyes to the rest of the gang as Y/n put down the phone and faced the awaiting Flash that wanted to know the cause of the extremely entertaining and disgusting conversation that Y/n just had with Garett, her boyfriend. 

"What did your babyboyyyy want now?" Caitlin smiled at the blush that blossomed on her cheeks as she avoided Barry's gaze and spoke, 

"He is having a hard time at Mercury Labs, he has gotten no where in his experiment and his mother reached stage four cancer, I can actually hear his pain through his sullen voice, it hurts my heart that he is like this and I can't be with him." She looked down once more as Barry's eyes softened. 

"Go to him." He folded his arms and waited until she raised her head. 

"What?" 

"I said go to him." 

"Thank you Bare." She hugged and gave him a kiss on thee cheek before she grabbed her coat and left. 

He smiled as he turned to Cisco and Caitlin's confused faces.

"What just happened?" Cisco asked as he tried to wrap his head around the situation. 

"Yeah, why did you do that, I thought you hated Garett and didn't want him anywhere near Y/n?" Caitlin's eyebrows perked up as she looked towards Barry as he spoke. 

"Yeah I know but I saw that look in her eyes, being here when he was at home suffering wasn't making her happy and I want to be the one to make her happy." 

;)