Chapter 29

I felt like throwing up, I felt like stabbing myself, I felt like kicking his ass. Of course, I wanted to do the last one the most, but I just felt as though my body was tight. But why should it be? I have been going through hell, and I can't even survive this. Hell no! My bones started to crack as my arms and legs stood as my body started to grow. My hair grew longer, turning me into the white wolf that I am. I opened my eyes and snarled my canines showing.

"There, you're actually listening to me. I'm surprised you're even dumber than I thought." He went near the cage and suddenly the cage started to lift up slowly. I quickly looked around, trying to see who was controlling the cage. The only hint I got was the curtain moving slightly behind the chair.

 My wolves started to fight the other wolves.

Hunter ran to me as he kept the sharp end looking at me at all times. I ran to him, which surprised him a little, but he focused on what needed to be done as I jumped over him, and as I did, I used my back legs to kick his head.

"Clever move but not for long." I looked at him. I first needed to get rid of the poison in his hands. But of course, as I smelt the wolf's bane, it smelt toxic that I wrinkled my nose and took two steps back.

   "So you can smell it better than a normal wolf. Isn't that right?" I snarled. "Good." He then throws the wolf's bane at me, and as it hit the floor, the smell hit me quickly. I quickly headed towards the door only to find a couple of wolves block the door.

"Well, now that that gives me a boost." He turned into his gold wolf as his eyes turned green. "I thought you would be a harder opponent, but it looks like I was wrong."

I snarled again. He quickly ran to me as I reacted just in the nick of time as my instincts kicked in. He almost got his nails in my leg. "I'm surprised usually no one can dodge that."

"I'm more than just an alpha."

"You're the white wolf; you are supposed to be far better than a normal wolf. But of course, I am the gold wolf, somewhat like the white wolf but still not exactly."

"Fine, then my turn." I quickly ran to him, thinking I would hit him on the left side. I gave him a scratch on the right side. He bleeds a little, but it quickly healed. I looked at my wolves as they were losing, but I couldn't tell who was winning between the hunter and me. I then saw the wolf's bane shattered on the ground, and I knew that that is the only way to win.

Suddenly I smelt the most delicious smell as though the wolf's bane never existed. And I opened my eyes wide, realizing who was coming in close by. No, Cameron, not right now.

"Wait, are you finally realizing you can't win?" Hunter said.
    "I already know that I can win. You know, compared to Ravana, you are nothing to me." I said. "At least he was actually scary at first. But of course, I won."

   "You are just like your father—the reason why we always have these fights. And since you are next in line to be an alpha, you now carry his troubles. Why do you think he gave you the job of being the alpha. He knew many problems would happen, and what better way to not deal with any of them at all. Send his daughter."

I took a step back. I knew he was up to something but nothing like this. Even Hunter knew the bad relationship we had. "What did my father do exactly. I need to know."

   "Well, of course, he wouldn't tell you, but he stoled some of my weapons and destroyed a part of my pack. Not to mention that he was a liar and cheater. You see, we used to work together trading all the time, but of course, when one thing doesn't go his way, he goes full throttle and attacks me. Just for disagreement."