Fun Lunch

I met the girl's eyes with a determined and pleased expression. At first she seemed surprised that I guarded her and then she seemed surprised by my weapon choice. She glanced at my fans and back to me and was now curious. She pushed off and went back a few feet from me. I was firm on the ground because of my chakra. She seemed curious and it looked like she was enjoying this.

I glanced to Reborn for a second. He was in view so that I could still keep an eye on my target. He looked a little surprised but not too much. He'd probably brush it off so he'd have won the bet. I returned my gaze to the girl in all black.

"How can you wear all black? I'd be so hot, you'd think I was melting like snow." I said, seeing if she'd reply.

"...." she said nothing but seemed to be looking me over, evaluating me. Then she snickered and attacked me. Right before that, she looked me in the eyes. Her gaze had shot up from low and I could only think of where her aim was.

When she ran over to me, she drew out her weapons and initially tried to hit me in the head but I knew her motive was to distract me. I did a back flip to dodge that attack and jumped up using my chakra. I flipped over her head and went down, head first with my hands ahead and the fans ready. I was right above her so she used her weapons to protect herself. They landed right on each and I pushed off and landed flat on my feet. She ran to catch me again but her cheeks got cut and so did her shoulder. She stopped wondering what just happened. The expression was all across her face.

I then jumped up and made swift moves with my fans and the needles went flying down and hit her in the shoulder and thighs. She fell to the ground, dropping her weapons.

I landed flat on my feet. I looked over to her and she had a shocked expression. I looked over to Reborn and he had his fedora covering his face. He's shocked, too. I win. Hahaha.

"What did you do?" Shouichi-Chan asked looking extremely worried.

"Oh nothing much. Just hit some pressure points to immobilize her. She's fine." I smiled satisfied. "Although she was holding back. And the cheep leg shot doesn't seem right. I feel hurt. I feel no love." I dramatically put my hand over my mouth, acting like I was crying.

"Who are you? I didn't think you'd be any good." Ignoring my little show, she questioned me.

"Hi. I'm Emi Brenckle. 2nd year, class 2-A. I'm a newbie at fighting but I can analyze a scene pretty quick and my senses are in great tune. That's what sensei said. That's why he asked for the teachers he did." I shrugged then turned to Reborn. "And this is what you were going to surprise me with? I'll be honest. I was slightly surprised Adelheid-San showed up outside, instead of being in class. But that's when I thought of your tricks. I won. Heheheh. You were totally surprised." I laughed.

He looked up to me. He gave in and nodded. "You won. At least I have a range of your skills. You're good, but don't mistake anything. You never know what will happen." He gave a mischievous smirk.

"Okay. We'll meet in the front of the school. It will be Tsuna and everyone, plus Enma-kun and his friends." I turned to Adelheid. "Even you, Adelheid-San. Heheh. We're going karaoke after school. Please come." I cheered, ignoring Reborn's obvious threat.

Adelheid raised an eyebrow. "How do you know my name?" She asked.

"... I'll explain later. Let's go to the Disciplinary Committee room and take a break. You probably won't be able to walk completely for a bit." I said and walked over to her. I used the regular bladed fan and cut something that was extremely hard to see, for most at least. Adelheid and Reborn looked confused, as did Kabe-kun. Reborn and Kabe-kun came closer. I smirked and showed them the extra fine string. "I got specially made string. It's stronger than you'd expect but really small. Even smaller than Bel-San's." I explained.