1

Finally. Back in Korea! You have no idea how much I've missed my home country. People in America were just... strange. They would tell me, "hey! You look familiar!"

                  Considering that I've never met them in my life scared me slightly. Were they stalking me?

                  "Oh! Now that you mention in, Ellie, she does look familiar! Doesn't she look like that one guy from BTS? Kim Seokjin?" 

                  "How do you know my brother?" I hugged my bag to my chest, glad that I'm a fast learner, or it'd be difficult to speak to them.

                "Brother?!" Why were they so surprised? How do they know about my brother? Who are these people? What is BTS?!

                 Putting a hand on my forehead, I let out a big sigh, glad to be off that plane. Will Seokjin remember me? That it's my birthday? Ah yes, my twenty-third birthday! I feel old.

                 "(Y/n)!" I heard a familiar voice call. 

                  "Seokjin?!" I stood up from my seat at the airport, looking around, looking for big brother. 

                  I was greeted by a huge hug, which surprised me. 

                 "Happy birthday, (Y/n)-ah!"  Seokjin smiled, brushing some loose strands of hair behind my ears. 

                  "I missed you, Oppa!" I hugged him again, remembering how close he and I were before I left for America to do dance.

                   "Hyung! There you are!" A guy, followed by more guys, ran up to my older brother, panting. All of them were wearing sunglasses, and so was Seokjin.... Oppa was crazy wearing sunglasses, considering how it's winter. They also had masks and hats on...

                   "Who's that?" One pointed at me, practically bouncing in his spot.

                   "Dongsaengs, meet my younger sister, (Y/n)," Jin-oppa introduced me, and I said 'hi' with a typical bow. 

_____________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Add it to someone's name if they are younger (if they are older, you usually add -ssi)

-oppa - Indirect of oppa (usually added when you are not speaking directly to the person)

BTS - Bangtan Sonyeondan, Bangtan Boys, Bulletproof Boy Scouts,  방탄소년단. They are a South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. There are seven members: Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster (leader), Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook

Dongsaeng - Usually someone close to you that is younger (gender doesn't matter)

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male 

Oppa - What a younger female calls an older male