7

Today's word that I hate; comments. The stupid camera man has gotten everything on tape. From me calling Yoongi Oppa to the fight at the end. Yup, all the comments were saying that it was my fault.

(These Usernames were made up on the spot)

PinkFishRainbow87: Who is she? Who does she think she is, calling MY OPPA, oppa?! AND IT WAS SOOOO HER FAULT THAT THEY ALL FOUGHT! SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO HER DUMPSTER!

    Reply .   734  (Like) (Unlike)

     View all 140 Replies 

                SugaBias1425638: He called her honey though, so maybe they're in a relationship      and we should let them be.

                KookMinJinMonGi88823: I WANNA BE RELATED TO JIN AND HAVE SUGA CALL ME            JAGIYA! ~(*0*)~

                  "What're you looking at?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. 

                  Jumping, I looked back, about to hit the person until I see it's only Jimin.

                  "Just comments to that stupid video the producers 'had to keep.'" I looked back at the screen. I shouldn't have called Yoongi Oppa. If I didn't, none of this would've happened and I wouldn't be sitting in the corner of the dance studio.

                    "Aish, how are these people able to 'claim' Suga online with no regrets? He isn't dating anyone," Jimin sat next to me, looking through the comments.

                   "Hey, Christmas is in a few weeks, right?" I asked, closing the laptop. Time to change the subject.

                   "Actually, yeah, it is," he smiled at me. 

                   "You know, I missed my brother. I'm actually glad they kicked me out of the dance studio," I closed my eyes, feeling tired from the exhausting events from earlier come to me.

                   "Why'd they kick you out?" Jimin asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

                  "My best friend, Miihe, and I both broke our ankles from falling off the stage. Some girl pushed us off, but she blamed me for injuring both myself and Miihe, getting me kicked out," I mumbled, feeling my head droop into Jimin's chest.

                    "Aish, what a bitch," I heard Yoongi, and felt the small chuckle from him. Wait, where'd Jimin go? 

                   "When did you get here, Mr. Swag-Min-Suga? And where did Jimin go?" I was too tired to open my eyes, so I just laid there, my head falling to his lap.

                  "Well, for one, I switched spots with Jimin so I could get a break. My headache is killing me. For two, stick with Oppa. It sounds smother than Mr. Swag-Min-Suga, which is also a great name," he explained, and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

                  "Read the comments on the video. I am not calling you Oppa," I scowled tiredly.

                 "They can all fuck off," he hummed, his fingers finding my hair and started braiding it.

                 "That's not very nice to say," I sighed at the feeling of my hair being played with.

                 "Maybe, but they weren't being nice to you. It seems fair to me," he poked my cheek.