27

Dress Up Top! ^^^^

"(Y/n)!" I heard a familiar female's voice behind me. We all turned around. Oh yeah, guess how relieved I am to finally walk again. It was quite uncomfortable having Jimin and Jin carry me.

"Ju-Iun, go away," Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the black haired makeup artist.

"I just wanted to ask if (Y/n) wanted to go to dinner as a sorry. I've noticed how much you care for her, and if you guys like her, then I shall like her too," Ju-Iun bowed to me, holding her pink suitcase behind her.

"No harsh feelings, but I was going to take her to dinner," Yoongi scoffed. "I thought we could go on a date when we got back home."

"Then tomorrow?" Ju-Iun gave me puppy eyes and I smiled. "Sure."

The guys started complaining to me as we started walking back to the dorms.

"(Y/n)-ah. She can't be trusted," Jin frowned.

"She was just upset. I would be too if Yoongi was dating someone else... wait.. I was upset," I blushed and helped bring in our stuff.

"I think now that Miihe is here, we should share rooms. It doesn't matter on who picks who, except Miihe and (Y/n) are sharing a room," Namjoon leaned on his suitcase.

"I'll bunk with Taehyung and Jimin!" J-hope smiled.

"I'll share a room with Jungkook," Namjoon yawned.

"That means Yoongi and I are in a room together," Jin squeezed out a smile.

"Shall we go unpack?" I dragged Miihe to our room, which we began cleaning out the drawers and sorting it into piles of who belongs to who. Then we cleaned out the closets and vacuumed the room.

"Uwa.... it's so clean," Taehyung walked in, jaw hanging.

"I grew up with Seokjin and Miihe grew up with her grandma, who did nothing, but clean," I shrugged, already unpacking my suitcase.

"What's this?" Taehyung grabbed my notebook and looked through my songs, completely reading the duets with Yoongi. "You guys are so close, and Hyung only asked you out a few weeks ago? Aish, he's slow to realize."

Miihe hummed and winked at me as she made her bed and took out her personal belongings.

"Well I better get ready. You shoo. No boys allowed until Miihe and I are both comfortable, and finished changing," I shoved the blonde man out of our room and looked through my dresses.

"Why are you getting fancied up? You finally going on a date?" Miihe teased.

"Yup, my first one with Yoongi," I blushed, picking out a black and grey dress, and because there were no straps to cover bra straps, I put on a strapless bra.

"Not your first date?" Miihe frowned and I shook my head. "Nope. Jimin took me out on my first date."

"Can I do your hair and makeup?" Miihe gave a big smile. One that was hard to say 'no' to.

A few minutes later after getting on the dress and black vans on, Miihe started on my hair and makeup.

"(Y/n)... are you dressed yet?" It was Jin.

"Yeah! Come in," I smiled at him when he walked in, just wearing a tee and old basketball shorts.

"Excited?" Was all he asked as he sat down.

"Yup... but I'm also kind of nervous... What if I mess up?" I pout and stand up when Miihe finished.

"Don't worry, you worrywart. You are everything to Suga. He said it himself last night," Miihe pat my bare shoulder.

"Well... the grandpa is waiting," Jin smiled.

"Wait!" Miihe grabbed me and covered my eyes as she sprayed me down with perfume. "There! Perfect!"

Rolling my eyes at her, I took a deep breath and smiled. Time for a date.

__________________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Added to someone's name if they're younger

Aish - Used when annoyed or mad

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Uwa - Wow