23

Is it surprising? Wait, let me go back a few minutes.

                      Is it surprising that Namjoon some how ended up breaking a hole in the stage? I sat up when I started to hear small cracking before watching Namjoon get his foot stuck in a hole he made.

                      "(Y/n)! Could you help? You have the smallest hands," J-hope was trying not to laugh as the others stared at Rap Monster with exasperation. 

                        I held in my giggle as I dropped the ice pack and ran out on the stage, getting on my hands and knees as I looked at his foot. "How?"

                         "Huh?" He sounded confused.

                           "How do you break a stage?" I failed at holding in my laughter as I stuck my hands in the hole and helped him get his foot out. He gave an awkward chuckle. "Thanks, (Y/n)."

                           I remembered the crowd that was watching, and knew Yoongi was staring at me. Giving him a quick look that I doubt he caught, I walked back to my little area on the sidelines backstage and put the ice-pack back on my neck.

                            Looking at my phone clock, I got back up. The concert was almost over, meaning it was almost time for the fan greet.

                           I stepped as quickly and quietly I could as I scurried towards the empty room. 

                           "(Y/n)!?" I heard a familiar voice when I entered the room. Just a moment... can I just? How did the room get so... nice looking? Who was working on it? Turning my head to the voice, I was greeting with pale blue eyes, red hair, and a girly outfit that hugged the person's skin.

                            "Miihe?" I looked the girl up and down.

                          She ran up and hugged me tightly, getting me tangled in the black streamers that she was probably putting back in the box. 

                          "Sorry," she giggled, helping me get out of the tangles. 

                          "Miihe, why are you here?" I smiled at the energetic red head. 

                          "Well, I offered to help the lady that was just here. She said she had to organize her makeup then talk with this one guy after he got done with the concert," Miihe rambled. "Hey, why do you have an ice-pack? And what who's that calling you? Their contact photo had you in it!"

                          I jumped and looked at my phone. It was Yoongi. The contact picture was him and I. He had a dorky gummy smile while I was giving the camera a peace sign.

                           "Yeoboseyo?" I answered the phone, instantly hearing the screams of fans.

                           "Uhh.. mian, but I was dared to call you and plug it into the stage's speakers before the concert fully ended," Yoongi said apologetically.

                             "Then let me put you on speaker," I giggled, setting the phone on the table and went off to get the water bottles.

                             "Why would you need to put me on-" 

                              "Oh my gosh! Hiii!!! Are you (Y/n)'s boyfriend? And what is that commotion?" Miihe hopped over to the phone, buzzing with excitement.