10

*Two months later*

               "Ya! (Y/n)-ah! You ready for the flight?" Jin-oppa came in just as I had closed my suitcase.

                "Mhm," I nodded to him with a small smile. We were going to America for their tour, and I was just an extra. Actually, I already had my outfit planned. I was planning on wearing plaid shorts, a leather jacket, a white shirt, black and white converse, and a black hat (Yoongi's 'War of Hormone' hat that I stole from him). Guess who I am? Yup, Yoongi. Jin-oppa won't even let me look at him, so what other way to make my brother mad than to steal Yoongi's jacket, and dress up like him?

                    "Remember, you can't get jealous at anyone, because if anyone knows about that kiss, we're all in danger," Jin-oppa reminded me, making me flush red with anger.

                     "I know," I said bitterly. "Thanks for reminding me of something I can't do ever again."

                    "Guys, come on!" Namjoon called, and Jin-oppa grabbed my suitcase and practically ran out. 

                    "So he can have a boyfriend, but I can't?" I rolled my eyes, following my brother. 

                   "(Y/n), you look so adorable today!" Hoseok hugged me. I had to shove him off.

                   "Thanks," I grumbled, looking at the outfit I had based off of 'Agust D'. 

                    "I could just kiss you, you're so cute!" Hoseok made kissy faces.

                     "I doubt she'd kiss a horse," Yoongi pushed his face away, walking beside me as we made our way to the van.

                       "I doubt she's kiss a turtle," Hoseok spit back.

                        "J-hope, she already kissed that 'turtle'." Taehyung reminded him. "He even stole her first kiss."

                       "Yeah, and now my brother won't even let me look at Yoongi," I whined. 

                        "He's just being protective," Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder, and we both looked at Yoongi. "But how was your first kiss?"

                          Burning red, I sighed. "It was really nice... I wish Jin-oppa would allow me to have a boyfriend."

                         "Isn't  that Yoongi's jacket?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

                           "Well Yoongi has also been ignoring me, so I thought that if I stole his jacket and looked really cute in it, then he'd at least notice me," I tried to read Yoongi's face, but he looked like he was made of stone. I smiled a small bit when his hand reached for mine, locking our fingers together. 

                           "How sad. You really do look cute in that jacket," Jungkook booped my nose, then got in the van.

                           Yoongi got in next, and I got in last. He sat next to me, and, surprisingly, Jin-oppa didn't flip his shit. He was too busy talking to Namjoon.

                            Looking at Yoongi, we made eye contact, and the blue haired male  reached towards me, brushing his thumb over the scar on my cheek. He muttered something under his breath, and kissed me on the nose. "You're wearing my jacket."

                              "Your point?" I smiled slightly. 

                               "Keep it," he kissed my cheek, then my neck. 

                               "Guys, we're almost at the airport!" Jin-oppa looked back and smiled at me. Yoongi looked away and looked like he hated me, sending glares my way. 

                              Nodding at Jin-oppa, I looked over at Jungkook, who was busy playing a game on his phone.

________________________________________________________________________________

                                On the airplane, I was sandwiched between Jin-oppa and Jimin. My brother was talking to the other members, and I was resting my head on Jimin's shoulder.

                         "Do you remember how agonizing the trip to America was?" Jimin asked softly.

                      "Well, I felt sick afterwords. The trip had gotten so hot, I was practically cooking," I let out a soft giggle.

                      "(Y/n), English speakeu?" J-hope nudged the camera between the seat, almost hitting me in the back of the head.

                     "(English) J-hope, this is dumb. I lived in America for three years," I gave him a small small and pushed the camera away, laying my head back on Jimin's shoulder. 

                    "Such beautiful!" J-hope clutched his heart, in fake love. 

                     "Why is he so annoying?" I sighed, looking up at Jimin. 

                    "He's a horse," Jimin laughed. 

                     Giggling, I could see Yoongi texting someone in the reflection of the blackened TV in front of us.

                    "Who are you texting?" I asked. His head snapped up, and met eye contact with me in the reflection.

                    "My girlfriend, who else?" He spat, returning back to his phone.

                   Ouch. That kind of hurt. Uncomfortable, I touched my cheek and neck, then rubbed my neck. 

                  "Noona, are you okay?" Jimin noticed my sudden change in comfort. 

                 Looking at Jin-oppa, then at Yoongi, who was smirking at me, I lowered my gaze. "Aniyo."

                  "What's wrong?" He was looking at my neck, which was the same milky white color it's always been.

                 "I'm not sure..." I lied. I knew perfectly well what was wrong. Yoongi, who was kissing my neck only a few hour before, said he had a girlfriend. 

                  "(Y/n)-ah, maybe you should rest..." Jin-oppa looked at me. Nodding, I took a deep breath and shakily laid my head back down on Jimin's shoulder. 

                 So much for my plan to look cute for Yoongi at their concert.

______________________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Added to someone's name if they are younger (Usually if you're close)

-oppa - Indirect of Oppa

Noona -  What a younger male calls an older male