15

"(Y/n)-ssi... aren't those the photos..." Jimin watched Yoongi unwrap his gifts. I guess it was a shock that I had gotten Yoongi the gifts he supposedly hated.

"Yeah... They're actually my favorite pictures of him and I," I looked at the flooring, picking at the carpet again.

"Suga-ah, what'd you get?" The cameraman was back to watch us open presents, well... to watch the guys, and the video was live.

"Photos of (Y/n)-ah and I," he gave a small smile at the camera.

"Can I show them?" The man reached for the photos, which Yoongi hesitantly gave him.

"Hyung, what did you get Noona?" Jungkook was looking around for my gifts. I had a small pile by me, but hadn't opened any of them yet.

"She gets to hang out with this Genius, isn't that enough?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Uwa! So rude!" Jungkook whacked Yoongi on the back of his head. "You are such a bad person. I remember your birthday present to her was getting her drunk!"

"It's fine Jungkook. I have enough gifts," I gave Jungkook a half smile, showing a little bit of teeth.

"Actually, I did get (Y/n?-ah something," Yoongi got up, rolling his eyes at Jungkook before bringing out two small boxes. Both of them were flat, and one was way skinnier than the other.

"Noona, you should open your gifts," Jimin was sitting next to me, all of his presents opened already.

"(Y/n)-ah, here, open this first. It's from Eomma and Appa," Jin-oppa came out with a box similar to what Yoongi gave me.

Gently tearing the paper away, it was a cardboard box, but one that belongs to a jewelry store. Opening the box, it was a necklace. There was a simple heart charm clasped to it. Taking the necklace out, I put it on before moving onto the next gift. Taehyung had gotten me a choker. Jungkook had gotten me bunny earrings and a new purse. Jin-oppa got me a new pair of shoes. Jimin got me a jacket like Yoongi's, except it was white with (f/c) designs. Namjoon had gotten me clothes (I love clothes). Hoseok got me a ton of headbands, like bunny and cat ears. Yoongi--

I hesitantly teared the paper away on the first box. It was like what Eomma and Appa got me. It was a necklace, but it was only half a heart.

"Is there a other half?" I put the necklace on. The side of the heart I had said Suga, and I giggled while looking at it. Such a couple-like thing to do with someone you only met a few months ago.

"I have it," he held up a necklace that was on his neck. It said (Y/n) on his.

"When did you put that on?" Jimin knit his eyebrows together.

"A few minutes ago when you all were distracted."

I held the other gift in my hands before opening it just as gently. It was a CD case, and on the picture was us posing together. Yoongi had asked for photos that day. I was leaning against him, looking up at him with a cute puppy-ish look. Yoongi was staring straight at the camera with a small smirk. Turning it around to look at the tracks, I tensed up. The songs were all the songs we worked day and night on. There were only three. One with both of us together, one with Yoongi rapping a,well, rap, and I was singing to a sad melody.

Opening up the case, I looked at the CD its self. There was a little booklet beside it, like all CD cases. Inside was information, but there was a small part that I hadn't even noticed. It was written by Yoongi. It was like an apology letter, with a few bits of romance. It wasn't addressed to anyone, which made it even more special, to the fans, maybe not as much to me.