Coming Home[1](Edited)

I paced impatiently by the front door waiting for my mother and Phil to drive me to the airport. My car was already sent to Forks by means of who knows what, and I miss my baby more than anything.

"Ari!" My mother called from the hallway, erratically maneuvering around Phil's baseball duffel on the floor.

"Yeah, Mom?" I said, exasperatedly.

"Oh, baby, do you have to go?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my frail shoulders.

"Yeah, I really have to go. All of this moving around makes me sick, and you know it." I whispered.

When Mom and I toured with Phil and his team, I got sick; very sick. Migraines, nausea, dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, symptoms of major insomnia; and that was only the least of my worries. Mom told me it was just Hypochondria, that I was convincing myself that I was sick, but I knew that wasn't the case. The things I was feeling were real, but she couldn't really do anything about it. There was nothing we could do. After a lot of contemplating, I made the difficult decision to move back to Forks to stay with my father Charlie, and sister Bella.

Charlie was more of the "actions speak louder than words" type. He didn't like to show emotion, and was very awkward; at least that's what Bella said. Dad had always been really expressive around me, his youngest daughter, for whatever reason. I love my dad though, sometimes I wished he and mom stayed together, but that would have induced a world of hurt because fate tore them apart.

As for the lovely, Isabella Marie Swan, she was my complete opposite. She was drab and boring, while I was outgoing and dangerous. She had a deep chestnut hair color, while I inherited the blonde from mom's younger years. She didn't like to show off her 18 year old body, while I wore things that a normal 16 year old girl should wear. And apparently, I'm smarter than she is was well, because Bella she chose to be engaged to marry the worst man alive. Mr. Edward Cullen.

I never really had a problem with Edward up until a while ago, he made Bella genuinely happy. But then, he left her a few days after her 18th birthday. He broke up with her in the forest for crying out loud, our father called a search party! But of course, right when he comes back, she was quick to forgive and forget. She took him into her heart again without hesitation.

Why couldn't she see the is a perfectly amazing person right under her nose!?

Jacob Ephraim Black, a childhood friend of ours; he and his sisters. Dad used to lump us all together while he and Jacob's father Billy went fishing. Bella and I only visited during the summer, but we never failed to see Jake at least once.

It was apparent to everyone but Bella that Jacob was head over heels for her, and that he would treat her right, unlike Edward. Bella's excuse for not being with him was that he's my age. So what? Love knows no boundaries. He wanted to be a better man than Edward could ever of being, and it was entirely possible that he could do so.

Anyway, back to the whole moving situation. I couldn't handle the constant sickness, and missing so much school; all of the continuous travel wasn't an option for me. I just told my mom straight out I had to move, no questions asked. She seemed a bit hurt in the beginning, but I think she sensed that I didn't want to leave as much as I needed to leave. I love my father and sister yes, and I love Forks with all of my heart, but I would be leaving plenty behind in Florida: friends, school, and my boyfriend Justin. Well, ex-boyfriend; I broke it off due to the move, and it wasn't easy on either of us.

Phil had finally found his keys as my mother began to cry, holding me close, and burying her face in my hair. I patted her back awkwardly and gave Phil a look that said "save me from drowning in this woman's tears" he laughed, pulling her and myself out to the car.

The drive to the Jacksonville airport was short and quiet, just the way I liked it. Mom continued to blubber in the front seat, but I easily tuned her out and listened to my iPod. The car came to a halt just as We Have No Shame by Before You Fall ended, and I jumped out, grabbing my bags and quickly gave both my mom and Phil a hug and kiss goodbye.

I nearly ran to get in line for my flight, clumsily handed the attendant my ticket(one major thing that Bella and I had in common was our klutziness) and scampered onto the plane, taking my seat.

Flying was awful. I hated every second of it. I am roughly about five foot one, and being away from the ground scares the bajeezus out of me. As we soared through the sky at who knows how many thousand feet I gripped the armrests so hard my knuckles turned white. I think the landing was the worst part, feeling the plane skip across the ground and not knowing if there could be some minor mishap that could send me and all the other passengers into a hell made of nothing but scalding metal and flaming engines about to explode. Okay, maybe I was overreacting, but death didn't sound good by any means.

The plane skidded to a stop and I nearly kissed the ground when I exited, silently thanking whatever higher power there is for allowing me to live another day.

Once inside I grabbed my bags, and stood on my toes to try and find my father or sister. I saw masses of people, and luggage being strewn all over the place but there was no sign of either of my other family members.

Suddenly, something hit me from the left side and sent me to the ground. "Aribella! I missed you so much!!" I heard my sister coo over the crowd of people that had now surrounded us.

"I missed you too, Iz, and what did I tell you? Its Ari, now." I laughed, struggling beneath her and trying my best not to look like a total fool to no avail, unfortunately. "Uh, Bells? Will you get off of me now?"

"Oh, right!" She laughed nervously, extending a hand to help me off of the floor. It wasn't until I stood up that I noticed a young man standing behind Bella. "Ari, this is Edward." His bronze colored messy hair was unusual, but he could have be quite attractive if he wasn't such a jerk.

He cringed, maybe he didn't want to meet me either.

"Can we go now?" I asked, not paying any attention to my sisters boyfriend. "I miss dad!"

"He misses you too, Squirt!" Bella told me, obviously not noticing the tension between her lover and I.

A shiny silver Volvo was outside waiting for us and Edward took my bags, placing them neatly in the trunk. He opened the back door for me, and I mumbled a thanks before climbing in, scowling at the passenger seat's headrest.

The drive from Port Angeles was long and grueling. Not a sound came from anyone's mouth, and we all totally avoided conversation. It didn't seem to bother Edward and Bella much, but it bugged the hell out of me. My iPod was dead, too.

Just my luck.

We finally pull up to the house of my childhood, and I raced to the door, leaving Edward and Bella with my bags while I went to see my father. I nearly knocked the door off of its hinges just to get inside, and there dad was, sitting on the couch watching Becker re-runs and drinking a "Vitamin R" as he likes to call his beer. I jumped into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Welcome home, Kiddo." He mumbled, hugging me back.

______________________________________________________________

Before You Fall is actually one of my close friend's bands. It is made up of Justin Haskin(Main Vocalist/Screamer) Jesse Wright, Aaron Pauline, Jake Drummond, and Calvin Kelley(Drummer, clean vocalist, and background screamer) If you like the song to the side, go like their facebook page!!! http://www.facebook.com/beforeyoufallmusic They are great guys, and make great music!

I love you all soooo much! Dont forget to comment, fan, and vote! <3