Chapter 67 Shivika 💏

At night.... 

Shivaay was smiling remembering his childhood memories...  He was not feeling sleepy... He just felt to walk around n see the whole bungalow... He slowly walked out of his room. ..he checked his brothers they were asleep...  He slowly exited the room...  He sees the whole mansion is lighted with dim lights... Like stars it was beautiful...  He sees Raizadas n Ranas door closed... He slowly checks the elevator... He was confused as he don't know where to go...  In side there was a chart indicating the direction.... He checks there is a pool on top floor with bar attached... He plans to go there.. He reaches the floor... While moving through the corridor he sees rooms named with Arshi... Shivika ....he didn't understand wht it means... But he felt something when he touched Shivika door... He thought to remove his thoughts... He goes n hears water splashing sound... He was shocked... He was thinking who will swim at this time.... He slowly peeps inside the door n sees the dress of a girl lying n he slowly moves so he will see the face... He was shocked to see anika swimming... Her curves were perfect...the way she was drenched in water took his breath away... Anika was swimming without any care... She was looking sexy... Shivaay was having mental battle... He wanted to make his but he can't... He wanted to love her but he can't... He wanted to leave her but he can't... He want to reject her but he can't...

Shivaay was staring at the mermaid beauty... Slowly anika comes out of the pool... She was wearing swim suit... She takes the towel n dries herself... She ties the towel at her waist... Shivaay comes closer to her... He sensed she could feel him as the way she stopped n looked back to see... Her eyes said she never expected him over here this time...

Shivaay -Anika

Anika Pov
Anika was not in mood to listen all this... She was not feeling sleepy... She was bring restless....she needed to free her mind from worries so she thought to swim... N Here comes the unresolved problem of her life... She loves him but she can't... She loved her parents a lot... His parents r the reason for my parents death... Still she loves him but he is not ready to punish his parents....no child will like to punish their parents but no child will ever forgive the person who is the reason of their death... We r trying the best to convince ourselves...  They should bear the consequences for their act... I don't want to talk with Shivaay... I had enough... I can't risk my siblings life... I lost my sister... Aru's love... No!!  Now I can't..

Shivaay holds her hands softly... He saw her lost in thoughts.. Anika jerked him

Anika -Stay away from me
Shivaay -Listen to me Anika
Anika - I had enough... Whtever u wanna say... Say it tomorrow... I just want to have peaceful sleep now

Shivaay - OK let's not talk about it... But we can talk about so something else
Anika-I don't
Shivaay comes in SSO form.. He holds her arms n brings her towards his chest n hugs her tightly... Anika resists at first but she melts n hugs him... Shivika hugs in a way where there is no world beyond it... They felt calm... Peace happiness in each others arms... Most of it they felt love n safe... They wanted to be each other like this but circumstances are negative...

Slowly they breaks the hug...shivaay carresses her face... Anika feels tingles...Anika closes her eyes... Shivaay sees the effect of him on her... He likes the way she responds ... He kisses on her eye lids... He kisses on her forehead full of love... He whispers in her ears  I love you.. As soon she hears it.. She tries to free herself
Anika -Shivaay leave me
Shivaay -Dont u love me
Anika remains silent
Shivaay -I know ur siblings r against this relationship Bcz it will risk their life and it will also risk ur life ... I love u Anika but coming into my life will cost ur life... I can't tolerate it... Loosing u is last option... I know u don't hate my parents but still u want them to suffer a part so Tht u will feel relieved...
Anika -Shivaay (whispers)
Shivaay - I know anika u r shocked ... The day I come to know Bcz of my parents u lost ur parents... I want them to have punishment for their deeds but when I came to know if u guys r linked with us it will risk ur life... Tht day I was not able to breathe, they were planning to kill u so tht I may suffer... I can't imagine anika... A life without u is not possible ... We loved each other from childhood ..we were saved that day otherwise I would have lost u... Anika I can't risk u but when ur siblings said u r gonna risk ur life by going against Mafia... I just lost it.. I thought to save u by keeping u away from me by instigating u but u...
Shivaay eyes were filled with tears... Anika was crying... She hugs him..

Anika-Shivaay if I don't go against Mafia... They will kill u... U car was fixed with timer bomb... It blasted after 15 minutes when u came to meet me at Tht shop after we left in my car ur car
She cries hardly...
Shivaay -Shhh... Anika Rona band karo

Anika -Shivaay I can't loose u... U r my life.. U n my brothers r everything... If anything happens to u guys I can't leave... I will
Before she completes... He kisses her on lips... She was shocked .... Shivaay waits for entrance but anika being stubborn don't allow him... He slowly and sensually moves his hands to her wrist... She gasps n he enters her mouth... They were exploring each others mouths... They were in explosion... Their body heat was rising... They were fighting for dominance... After few minutes they broke apart for loss of oxygen.... Both stares at each other... Anika blushes n she hides her face in Shivaay's chest...

Shivaay -Anika go change ur dress otherwise I can't resist u
Anika blushes n quickly goes to change the dress. ..they leaves the pool... Intertwined their hands... Their eyes had brightness... A hope of ray was there