Chapter 83 Anika 😭😭😭

Arnav gets conscious... He opens his eyes... He sees he was laying on lap of anika... He tries to get up... But Anika holds him and instructs him to sleep... Slowly he drifts off to sleep... Shivaay is sitting beside anika...keeping his head on Anika's shoulder ...anika is supporting herself with the wall.. Om laying on Priyanaka's lap and Rudra on soumyas lap... The days goes on...
Next day... They were served food... They eat it immediately without any tantrums..

But after two days....

Anika - Shivaay... Bhaiyaaa(screams) 

Arnav and Shivaay wakes up by screaming of anika... They saw Anika is being dragged by the goons...

Soumya - Rudraa... Bhaiya ( screams)

Rudra wakes up by screaming of Soumya...He saw soumya being dragged by the goons...

Priyanaka - Bhaiya ( Screams) 

Omkara wakes up... He saw Priyanka being dragged....

(Girls are being dragged by different gonna at same time...)

Shivaay Arnav - Anika

Omkara - Priyanka

Rudra - Soumya...

They all shouts... But no effect... They try to stand own their feets.. Finally they succeed after  much struggle... The goons put the girls in glass box... Of course locked...  Girls are inside the box and they looks terrified...

(so it won't be exactly same Bcz

(so it won't be exactly same Bcz... It's front view will be of glass other sides are made of steel... From one side it can be opened... So above picture is an example ☝☝☝☝ and I mentioned it as glass box so don't get confused)

Khushi - Let the fun begins...

Ishana  - I m so excited....

They get the biggest shock...When they found they are getting drenched..Girls look upwards and sees a pipe is attached with the ceiling from where the water is pouring over them... The speed and density increases...

Background boys are screaming girls name

Background boys are screaming girls name... They are terrified and scared and not knowing what to do...

The water level rises... Girls starts drowning but luckily anika knows swimming... She is above the water...but unfortunately Priyanka and soumya don't know... They are struggling... But something loudly crashes on top of anika.... A big heavy balls falls on her which makes her drowning in water....

Ishana - Wht do u think of urself anika... U r smart... No... U r wrong... I know u r swimmer...😏😏😏

Prakash - So... Open soumya's box...

The box is opened... The water flows through the floor which brings soumya fall along with it... Rudra is unchained.... He goes and hugs her... She breathes... She smiles seeing him

Anika feels dizzy ... Due to large blow on her head and the ball is still above her..

Sourav - So the next box...

Priyankas box is opened... She comes out with the water... Omkara is unchained... He comes and hugs her..

Arnav - Wt the heck... Anika is getting unconscious ... Open the damn box

Shivaay - U guys will suffer... Anika open ur eyes...

Khushi - Wht's more interesting when to see the most successful tycoon being suffering...

She laughs...

Ishana - Ek teer do nishanai

Prakash - If Anika dies... We will easily get our targets... Oh Com'Mon it's not two targets... It's three targets...

Sourav - Exactly... Arnav Singh Raizada and Ranveer Singh Raizada mourning for their sister and Shivaay Singh Oberoi For his wife...

Shivaay - Shut the hell up... Open the damn door

Khushi - No... Bhaiya (In sarcastic way)

Anika is struggling to stay above the water but the pressure of ball above her keeps her beneath water .... She starts drowning...she falls unconscious.. Everyone looks terrified...

Shivaay - If anything happens to my wife

Shivaay - If anything happens to my wife... I will kill u .. Anika open ur damn eyes... Anika I love u... Pls wake up

Arnav - Open the damn box ... Open it.nothing will happen to u my baby... Just open ur eyes Anika... Anika (he screams) 

Arnav is in tears...

Rudra -pls save my bhabhi...

Omkara - pls save anika... Pls

Sourav - I m enjoying it... Raizadas and Oberoi's are pleading...

Khushi - It's time to end the game...

Ishana nods

Khushi and Khushi points the gun at Arnav and Shivaay... Shivaay and Arnav are not scared for their life... They are not able to see anika being suffering... They knew anika 😭😭😭

Khushi - From today onwards there won't be any decedents of Raizadas and Oberoi's... We will snatch ur property by hook or crook...

Rudra - Bhaiya... Nhi

Ishana and Khushi... Pulls the trigger

On one side.... Anika almost drowned
Other side...  Shivaay and Arnav being targeted....

The gun shot is heard.......

Soumya Priyanka Omkara and Rudra shouts - Bhaiyaaa (Shouts)