Chapter 72 Strange

'"Ur response will decide the updation of next part of FanFriction "'

Don't give response... I'll make u wait

-------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown
(Girls voice)
P1- They have been saved again... Wht a luck... They have been saved many times.... They thought mafia is behind there lives... Fools ...
Laughs...

P2- yes... They really think they r very important mafia will be behind their lives... We tried many times to separte Raizadas and Oberoi's... But they stick together... Anika she is very bipolar... The second we think they will turn enemies... She brings them closer other time she will make them enemies...

P1- U r right... She is the core... If she dies... Arnav Shivaay n Ranveer will ultimately die... She is the heartbeat of all... Uff I thought they will separate and the next moment I saw them coming together with their hand entwined...

P2- Not only Anika but that Arnav also... He is also very much like her... One time he will support Shivaay other time he goes against him..

P1- Two attacks in same day and both failed...
(Boy voice)
P3- Don't worry soon Oberoi's n Raizadas will be no more...

P2- Yes baby... Our main target is Raizada's siblings... Rana and Shivaay Singh Oberoi...

P1- Shivaay and anika childhood love couple... They r married couple... I never thought they will marry... That point was were we started to loose... They together are very strong... They r the ones who made us weak... They try to control...

B1 - don't worry Soon they will be heavenly couple

They laughs....

Shivaay Singh Oberoi -Only one.
Oberoi y?

Raizada Siblings - Y three?

Rana - ???

Short update.. It was necessary... Next update god knows