Chapter 81 - Sourav proposes anika

Anika - Do u guys remember a boy who proposed me ...he was mistaken by my identity and assumed me to someone else... After his proposal.. Shivaay and Arnav took the crap out of him...

Rudra - Wo
Priyanka - who assumed u as Khushi

Om - Abhi tak... He is after that matter... Wo toh bachpana tha

Soumya - Can u guys elaborate about it..

Flashback...

During school days as I mentioned earlier Shivika were hottest and popular couple... Their gang was powerful and no one tried to mess with them...

New admission student... He was arnav's and Shivaay's age... He collided with him n apologised...he asked about the class and Arnav mentioned him where the class was... Later that student was seated in class when Arnav and Shivaay entered... First benchers... Later teacher introduced New student at Sourav Randhawa... So he tried to make friendship with Arnav it was unsuccessful... Later Sourav came to know they are powerful Oberoi's and Raizadas... They never allowed strangers inside their group...

As he was strolling... He saw the large group outside.. He knew Shivaay and Arnav... He saw three more boys and three more girls standing with them... He asked his friends.. He told boys identities clearly but he misunderstood girls identities

He assumed Anika as Khushi
                        Khushi as Priyanaka
                        Priyanka as Anika...

He was stalking anika all over the schools... He was noticing her... Whenever he saw anika with Arnav he felt jealous... As he came to Shivaay and anika is couple... Khushi likes Arnav... Priveer likes each other...

One day he thought of a plan... He meet Anika and informed her... Her love us cheating her... He is making out with other girls...
Arnav saw he talking with anika... He came there and Sourav excused himself...arnav asked her about the matter and she told him

Arnav told her... He was lying and anika assured him... He believes Shivaay... Later the whole group comes to know about it... Shivaay was fuming in anger... How dare he talk about him... How dare he tried to breakup their relationship... They all planned to meet him personally...

Before they met personally... Oberoi's and Raizadas were coming inside the school.. They walked in line... Shivika together.. Ranveer and Arnav together... OmRu together.. Khushi and Priyanka together.. Sourav comes and stands in front Shivika... Other too stops abruplty... They stands in linear form... Shivika in centre... Ranveer Khushi Rudra towards Shivaay's side... Armav Priyanka and Om towards Anika's side... They were all looking at him with questioning eyes..

Suddenly... A large shower of rose petals was over Anika... She was shocked... Boys were fuming... Shivaay holded her tightly.... Ready to pounce on his prey... Brothers were ready to kill the man..

He looks towards Shivaay..

Sourav - I don't wht to say... But I really like ur sister.. No I mean Iove her

Everyone was confused... About whom he is talking about...everyone was look at each other.. Whole crowd was attracted.. Everyone was talking..

Suddenly...

Sourav - I Iove u... It was love at first sight... Will u be my girlfriend... My future wife and children's mother...

Shivaay's eyes came out of its socket... Arnav was too shocked to react... Anika too was silent... She didn't know how to react..

Sourav takes Anika's hand... She was surprised... He was about to kiss her hand... When Arnav punched in his face.. Sourav falls back

Arnav holded him by collar

Arnav - how dare u try to kiss my sister? 

Sourav was puzzled - sister? 

Shivaay pushes Arnav back... He goes and punches Sourav in his face again..

Shivaay - How dare u kiss my girlfriend?  How dare u propose her... U

He punches him again

Sourav - girlfriend?  Wht

Ranveer - Oh u don't know... Whole school knows it...

Sourav - How can Khushi be arnav's sister... And Shivaay's girlfriend? 

Anika - R u insane or Wht? 

Sourav - Khushi

Shivaay holds anika close to him

Shivaay - She is anika... My girlfriend

Sourav was beyond shocked...om brings Khushi and tells him she is Khushi...

Oberoi's and Raizadas insulted him... Sourav was still determined to get anika... He followed her... He got always beaten up by the boys... One day.. He tried to kiss anika publicly... Anika slapped him... This made him furious... He holded Anika's hair.. She winced in pain... He tried to kiss her before he could do... Shivaay punched him... Rudra holded Anika... Arnav shivaay ranveer Om took the crap out of him... Anika too slapped him again... He was in hospital for one month... He was expelled from school... Gang use their power. ..after tht gang never heard of him...

Flashback ends

Important

1. I m going to end FF soon
2.Last track of FF is going on....

So keep in touch till the end...

Thank you 😘😘😘 To all my readers