Chapter 88 - Surprise 3

Arnav - No it can't be possible...

The girl was still standing there with a smile... She was crying

Arnav was taking baby steps towards her.... His face was soaked with tears... He reaches her... He was touching her cheeks again and again as if she will vanish from there... He touches her cheek... The girl holds the hand of him and slowly touches his cheeks... He hugs her and tightens the grip... He breaks the hug..

Arnav - Mallika

Mallika - Arnav

Arnav - u r alive Mallika... But how u were died in plane attack

Mallika -  I was not dead... They planned a attack of plane and...
She stammers and choks

Anika - it was planned by them... They tortured her...

Arnav and Mallika both look at her... Arnav hugs Anika..

Arnav - Anu... Mallika is alive... She is back... My girlfriend is back... My love is alive anika...

He kisses in her forehead... He was still crying... Anika wipes away his tears stains from his cheeks..

Anika - So u like my surprise ?

Arnav - Wht....

He thinks and remembers the decorations and rose petals pathway leading to his room... Whole set up of his room...

He hugs immediately anika...

Arnav - Thank you

He folds his hands in front of anika... She puts her hand on his folded hands and shakes her head in no...

Anika - Wht are u doing... U should not thank me... U should thank him...

He points the finger a male person... Arnav gets eager to see the person... He sees Rey coming towards him...

Arnav - Rey

Anika - Ha bhai...

Arnav hugs Rey immediately

Arnav - Thank you...

Rey - My pleasure... I will do anything for my Anika...
He winks at her

Someone clears the throat

Mallika - Shivaay... So now u r married

Shivaay - Yes... (he smiles sheepishly) Anika y didn't u told me about it

Anika - It was a surprise...

She shows her tongue...

Ranveer - Oh Shit... I missed everything

Arnav - U r late always

Anika - Don't worry veer... I have recorded everything

Ranveer - I love you...

Anika - I love u all...

Arnav - How come u know Mallika was alive? 

Shivaay - Ha anika... U should have told us earlier we would have rescued her earlier

Anika -Wait

Flashback starts

Mallika was kidnapped by some people before she enters airplane... Airplane was attacked as planned... It was a rumour that Mallika died in plane attack... She was prisoned in some room.. A room with bed and a bathroom attached... One year she spent in darkness... She was well fed..for one year due spent her life like that... After one year ishana and Khushi showed their faces... Mallika was shocked to the core..

Mallika - Why have u kept me captive over her? 

Ishana - To enjoy Arnav's pain...

Mallika - U bitch... He loves u as his own sister

Ishana - He loves Anika only...

Khushi - I wanted Arnav but u came in between everything was fixed by our family but that raiazada's never loved me... They always opposed me... Even Oberoi's supported them... After we killed arnav's parents... We successfully created a rift between them

She laughs

Mallika - How can u be so cruel? 

Ishana - Oh we can...

After that day... Whenever ishana ir Khushi feel frustrated or angry with raiazada's ir Oberois they would take out all their stress bt torturing Mallika...

They tortured them for almost 1 year... Mallika was not fed well too... She became thin and pale... She was fragile...

When anika asked Rey to find out about culprits... They searched their every godown of them... They found out about her and they rescued her...

Ishana Khushi Prakash and Sourav found about it... They searched every place related to Oberoi's and Raizadas... They never not able to find out... So they plan to kidnapped them and finish them off

Rey contacted Anika next day... After finding Mallika... She was treated well... Rey asked about a girl named Mallika to anika... Anika informed him about her relation with them... She talked with Mallika...  Anika asked Rey to keep her safe... Anika immediately contacted Ranveer and informed him about all this... After few hours she was attacked and kidnapped... Anika pressed a secret button in her car...

Car security system was connected to Arnav and ranveers phone and vice versa..when she pressed it.. Ranveer came to know about it... Later he came to knows about even Arnav ishana kidnapped and even Oberoi's... Due to his staying in Police station... He was safe... Ranveer contacted Rey about it... It was his high technology services which was able to trace them all... 

Rey's men disguised themselves as police men and mixed with real police force... They kidnnaped ishana Khushi Prakash and Sourav...

Mallika was very weak when they found her... She was hospitalized... She didn't know about Raizadas and Oberoi's been captured by her torturers... She just know they are dead...She was informed by Anika... Nothing regarding their tortures or how they killed ishana Prakash Sourav and Khushi was informed by Anika ranveer or Rey... Mallika was having nightmares so that is the reason anika informed her they are not alive...Mallika asked her how she know... She informed She has her own sources and shrugs off...

Flashback ends

Anika - That's it

Guys.... U all want epilogue or not... There will be two chapters more and a epilogue if u all want

Do reply....