•|!|• Ø i+! ].[

Monday
Music room
1:15pm

       "Mr Joseph how can I help you?" The band teacher asked, he was a very tall man with stereotypical Jesus hair. He sat back in his chair beside his desk, he didn't have a class this period and Tyler thought it would be easier to approach him then.

            "Um, Josh.. I don't know his last name. But he "recruited" for band on Friday." Tyler choked out, scanning the bare room. Tyler hasn't even told his parents about band, let alone the renting of an instrument.

            "Ah, yeah Josh Dun. He wrote your name down this morning." He mumbled, reaching over his desk for the list of recruiters.

            "I'm surprised Josh actually got someone, the kids really shy." The teacher added.

           Tyler raised an eyebrow, he brushed it off and proceeded in grabbing the sign up sheet he's was handed.

           "Get it signed from your parents and turn it in to me tomorrow. By the way, you'll be joining Josh with the trumpets. Sorry it's the only instrument we have left." The teacher sneered.

        Tyler nodded and strolled to his 4th period. Tyler noticed Josh around school all the time, yet he never paid this much attention to him. Yet ever since Friday he's been looking for him, literally everywhere. Hoping he'll pass by his classroom or just be in the hall.

     It was a short day.