I'm the Whore

Friday

Tyler stood in front of his bathroom mirror, just returning home from school.
"Josh, the thing I've been trying to tell you.. is um- I really like you. You're really nice and.. handso-"
.Tyler promptly stopped himself after hearing footsteps walking pass the door. He paused before beginning again. Subconsciously holding his breath, only listening to his heart beat fasten. His siblings wouldn't get it, he knew that couldn't.
"You're nice and I like you're hair, but you know that." He continued to whisper to his reflection.
Tyler shallowed hard, looking back at himself in the mirror, he was young and yearned forJosh. More then ever, he shut his eyes softly and stood there for a while. Collecting himself before heading out off the that punk kids house where he was going to finally get this off his chest.
Tyler changed his outfit, he put on a sports team T-shirt, some shorts and Josh's jacket. He was planning to use the jacket as an excuse just in case he chickens out. Yes, the idea of leaving the jacket at home so he would only have one choice and it would be to tell josh his feelings. Yet he knew he would regret it.
.So he stumbled down the street heading to the nearest bus stop, that's were he would sit and wait for what seemed like hours. He sat besides a woman and her baby, he could only fidget to pass the time. Tyler thought of running home and changing his outfit several different times, he even thought of walking all the way across town to Josh's house by himself. Yet not a single one of his ideas really hit.
Tyler hopped up a little when the saw the bus coming from around the corner. The baby must have been jolted a bit, considering it began to scream and cry. Tyler swung around to see the distraught baby and it's tired mother. She only glance at Tyler for a moment before rocking her kid back to sleep. The sound of the infant screams made Tyler's ears ring. He was stressing just as much as the child.
        Once the bus pulled up Tyler didn't hesitate climbing aboard, exchanging smiles with the bus driver as he drop his fare in. The timid boy managed to make his way to the back seat where he sat, he sat there with a lump In his chest and pain shooting up his back. Have you ever lov- liked someone so much that the it makes you physically sick. Yeah me either. But Tyler was becoming ill every second he came closer to that punk kids house. Tyler's soft huffs became faint little gasps as he leaned against the window of the bus. He almost shut is eyes until the final person hopped onto the bus. It was a girl way too familiar, the way she walked and her hair was styled. Tyler knew he knew her, yet only stopped and stared. The girl glanced over at Tyler as she made her way down the bus, she lit up and comfortably sat besides him. As soon as she sat down Tyler nearly threw up, it was Ashely. Ashley Dun had just sat beside Tyler on his way to her house."Well look who I found, it's the basketball star." Ashley hummed as she placed her backpack in between his legs.
Tyler shallowed hard, barely managing to make a sound. He turned to her and mumbled in a low and weak tone
  "I'm not really a s-star or anything."
    "Of course you are! Josh tells us all about you."
Tyler slowly shook his head,
"He doesn't talk about me that much, d-does he??." He asked weakly.
Um hell yeah, it's always "Tyler this".  and "Tyler that"." "It's sorta annoying."
Tyler grew a faint smile, looking over at Ashley who was far to comfortable. She smiled and such chatting away with Tyler as if they were old pals.

         "Does Josh talk about anyone else??" Tyler asked nervously.

         Ashely looked a bit puzzled, and took a minute to answer.

     "Like does he have other friends??" She asked. "Because if so, yeah he's friend with Randy and Sa-"

       "No no, I didn't mean it like that- um, well never mind." Tyler mumbled. He flashed her a sheepish grin before looking at his lap.

          "Um, ok. So where are you heading anyway??" Ashely asked innocently.

        Tyler nearly choked, he was taken back remember the true mission. He shifted around a bit, trying to take his time.

      "Um- I'm actually going to go, erm.. to hangout with Josh today." Tyler lied.

        Ashely's face changed, she tilted her face a bit and gave Tyler a confused expression.

      "Oh really." She exclaimed. "Because last time I check, Josh was at some guy named Brendon's house today."

         She scratched her head before proceeding. "Now that think about it, he talks about a Brendon sometimes too."

        The bus ride became down right fuzzy as Tyler listened to Ashley's words, every single word. Tyler felted his stomach turn and twist. He couldn't believe it. He was gonna have to kill Brendon. And it was all Josh's fault.