You CAN do it

The exams you're writing?
You can pass them!

The haram relationship you are in?
You can end it!

Anything that seems like you can't do it?
You CAN do it! :D

Just this Aayah gives us so much HOPE SubhanAllah.

"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

[2:286]

Whatever we may be facing in our lives, expected or unexpected, its ALL within our capacity to overcome with the help of Allah swt
Then why do we get sad?
Why do we not trust Allah swt?

Because the ONLY one telling us that we can't do it, is SHAITAN!

And do you know when his whispers affect us the most?
When we have listened to him too much.

Say Auzubillah and look at what our Rabb says!
Allah does NOT burden ANY Soul beyond that which it can bear.
We face difficulties because we can definitely OVERCOME them in'sha'allah!

Because the only thing that's holding us back aren't our problems, but its Shaitan!

Have faith in Allah swt and work hard towards your goal.

The problems we face are just a stepping stone that Shaitan doesn't want us to take.
So, say Auzubillah and step on Shaitan and keep moving ahead!

In'sha'allah :D

O Allah, grant us success in this world and the Hereafter!
Ameen

Inspirational Stories 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara