Private Parts

Every sin has its effect on us, so what was the effect of Adam (as) eating from the Tree?

v. 20 "Then Shaytan whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts..."
.

Wahb bin Munabbih said, "The private parts of Adam and Hawwa' had a light covering them which prevented them from seeing the private parts of each other..."
.
See the wickedness of Shaytan!
Shaytan had the knowledge of this from Allah swt, so he LURED Adam (as) and Hawwa (ra) by saying that if they ate from the Tree, they may become immortal to be in Jannah forever or become pure like the Angels, when in reality, immodesty awaited them!

To further convince them of this 'truth', Shaytan made a false oath with the name of Allah saying he was a well wisher for Adam (as), Auzubillah!

v.22 "So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"
.

SubhanAllah, THIS was the immediate effect of committing a sin even before seeking forgiveness for it.

Ubayy bin Ka'b said that the Prophet (pbuh) said:
.
"Allah created Adam tall, with thick hair, just as a date tree with full branches. When Adam ate from the forbidden tree, his cover fell off, and the first thing that appeared was his private area.

When he saw his private area, he ran away in Paradise and his hair got caught in a tree. He tried to free himself and Ar-Rahman called him, 'O Adam! Are you running away from Me' When Adam heard the words of Ar-Rahman, he said, 'No, O my Lord! But I am shy.'"
.

Mujahid said that they began to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise, "Making them as a dress (or garment).'' .

By disobeying, they were stripped away of their clotrhes and of Jannah and sent them to Dunya and Allah swt said:

v.26 "O Children of Adam! We have bestowed Libas (clothing) upon you to cover yourselves with, and as an adornment..."  

  Uncovering ourselves isn't 'liberation' as society tries to promote it, if anything, its pleasing Shaytan & earning the anger of Allah swt, as Allah swt says he GIFTED clothing to us.
.
Shaikh Ibn Baaz said: "The nudity of a woman in her dress is evidence of the anger of Allah upon her. Therefore, when Allah became angry at Adam & Hawaa, he uncovered that which was hidden of their private parts, so the angrier Allah gets with the woman, the more she undresses whereas the more pleased Allah is with a woman, the more she covers (out of modesty)."
.
v 27 "O Children of Adam! Let not Shaytan deceive you, as he got your parents out of Paradise, stripping them of their clothing, to show them their private parts..."
.
Shaytan was disgraced & bansished from Jannah & although we're not in Jannah, he never wants us to reach Jannah, so Shaytan invites us to acts of immodesty & zina, with the BIGGEST shameful act readily available for the youth...Pornography, where both, unmarried Men AND Women suffer from this vile addiction!
.
Shaytan had to trick Adam (as) to uncover their private parts, whereas when we watch Pornography, Shaytan doesn't have to trick us, he just invites us & we happily allow private parts to be uncovered for the pleasure of our eyes. Astagfirullah!
.
Imagine that everytime we witness the uncovering of bodies, we earn the anger of Allah swt such that if we were to be even INSIDE of Jannah, we would be thrown OUT!
.
That's what Pornography does to us & more, but sadly, we welcome it & are addicted to it. .
Allah swt tells us again & again that Shaytan is our CLEAR enemy & Pornography is CLEARLY one of his tools of disgrace & immodesty, so won't we resist?
.
Make sincere tawbah to Allah swt & ACTIVELY take measures to avoid pornography. Don't use your phone when alone, keep it away from your beds, observe FAST to suppress sexual desires & Nafs.
.
Don't allow Shaytan to make us fall victims to our momentary sexual desires that would make us lose ourvJANNAH! Nothing is worth losing Jannah over, just have Sabr.
.
O Allah, save us from all indecent & immoral acts & guide our Ummah to observe our Hijab as we should. Ameen!

  References:

Tafsir Ibn Kathir Ch.7 v.20-27