PrayForSyria

And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. [Quran 5:32]

How much does it cost to save a life?

If you go to a Hospital for surgery and cancer treatment, it'll cost us maybe thousands of Dollars right?

Al-Ghouta is being bombarded right now, with the survivors trapped in the City, unable to escape.

Their basic needs of food and water is running out and they are dying because of lack of food and water!

So I ask you again, HOW MUCH does it cost to save a life?
The MINIMUM price for a glass of water and a handful of bread is ALL that is needed to save the life of someone in Al-Ghouta dying.

The price of saving a life in our Ummah has become the cost a slice of bread or a glass of water!
Can't we at least afford that?!!
-

As the verse above says, WHOEVER saves a life is as though he has saved ALL of Humanity!
SubhanAllah!

Wouldn't you like to know on the Day of Judgement that YOU helped save someones life?

Imagine having the Good Deeds of saving ALL of Humanity on that Day with us!
Maybe WE could be saved from Hellfire on that Day!

In this era, no one is asking us to leave our families behind, escape the gunfire, take shelter from the bombs, risk our own lives to save the life of another.

Alhumdulillah there are Charities willing to do that on our behalf and all they ask us is our support, not for them, but for the Ummah dying in Syria!

For just 50 pounds, YOUR CHARITY can feed an ENTIRE FAMILY for one whole MONTH! SubhanAllah!

Can we even make dua for them continuously for one whole month?
Allahualam.

We have before us a rare opportunity and we'll remember moments like these on the Day of Judgment when we'll be in NEED of Good Deeds and we will say:

O! I wish I had donated even $1 to help Syria that day!

The Prophet pbuh said: "Save yourself from Hellfire even by half a Date in Charity" Al-Bukhari 1417.

WHATEVER is possible from you or your family, PLEASE donate as little as $1 to the Ummah, as this $1 will stand between you and Hellfire on The Day Of Judgement.

O Allah!
Bring relief to those who are oppressed and soften our Hearts.