Someone who doesn't care about your aakhira, doesn't care about you.

Someone who doesn't care about your aakhira, doesn't care about you. It's that simple.

Someone who doesn't care about where you will spend your hereafter, doesn't care about you. They don't care about your well-being, they don't care about your relationship with Allaah, and they will leave you in the blink of an eye.

Because one who can leave Allaah to fulfill his desires can leave you easily. If you are in a haraam relationship, think about this... on the day of judgement, your own parents, your own mother and father will not care about you, so what makes you think that your boyfriend/girlfriend will come to your rescue? In fact, the bitter reality is that he/she will blame you and try to pass their sins onto you!

If he/she truly loved you, they would marry you. It's simple. No excuses. They would simply approach your parents and ask for your hand in marriage. But so many people take the easy way out, the haraam way out, the cowardly way out.

Don't be one of those people. Don't fall into shaytaan's trap and give into your desires. Stay strong and stay in the firm belief that if he truly loved you, he would marry you - and if he can't do that, then he doesn't deserve you or your time.

Don't ruin your aakhirah for a coward. Don't break your home in Jannah for someone who will only drag you down with them. True love in Islam is taking each other to Jannah through marriage, true love is saving eachother from hellfire.

May Allaah make us a people who have strong faith, may Allaah forgive and protect us all. AMEEN.