Introduction and Copyright Notice

Assalamualaikum warahmatulaahi wabarakatuhu,People.😊

As it is already visible that I'm a new writer by the amount of followers I have but I'll get them soon Insha'Allah anyways,Have a good time reading my first ever book and have a great time commenting and voting on my chapters and obviously boosting my profile with followers by telling your family and friends, lol kidding
BRAIN:NOT REALLY
haha
Anyways enjoy and have fun.😀

_______________________________COPYRIGHT NOTICE_________

COPYRIGHT NOTICE_________

This book is a piece of my imagination and it is only a work of fiction.Any person,place,animal,business related to this book is not in existence or it is used in a fictitious manner,and any action or incident which took place in this book is a piece of the author's imagination and some of the parts actually took place,nonetheless rest of it did not took place in reality.

Anything which is written in this book if found reformed in own words whether in electrical or mechanical means without the written permission of the author,a strict action will be held towards the writer who re framed the actual author's words into his.

This book is written according to the thoughts of the author,and changes in the author's thoughts if done anonymously will not be tolerated. But you can always share your ideas by simply commenting.😊I would really appreciate it.

Nevertheless I would really appreciate it if nobody copies,

and I anyways have a firm believe that no one will do it because nobody likes to be a carbon copy of someone,in other words nobody wants to be a duplicate and fake it.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Zum_Writes